• AyJay - January 30, 2009 7:05 a.m.

how did marios and sonic get only 67%
  • Sebastian16 - January 30, 2009 4:57 a.m.

Of course Ramen_Soup would know about 'sucking hard'.
  • wiisixty - January 30, 2009 1:54 a.m.

hey! i LIKED Mario party 8!
  • i_r_accurate - January 30, 2009 12:29 a.m.

sweet god the fifa street games are terrible. why do people buy this shit?
  • Ginsoakedboy - January 29, 2009 11:34 p.m.

Including Wii Play on this list is really dumb. Given that (in the UK, for example) the package costs £3 more than a Wiimote on its own, you're getting the whole game for less than the price of a beer. The Wii has far too many collections of shit mini-game collections which sell for ten times that amount, which could and should be fairly criticised. But Wii Play is what it is - a fun collection of wii-mote demos which are as near to free as makes no difference. As such, it seems really out of place on this list.
  • KIFulgore - January 29, 2009 7:54 p.m.

Interesting read, but the author clearly has a fetish for all things turd-related.
  • stroypa - January 29, 2009 7:26 p.m.

i dont no if an american wrote this or what but it seems like they did seein as they think fifa street was a bad game. It was a great game which was fun and original and every1 i no really liked and enjoyed it so i think it was justifiably no.1
  • Chicago - January 29, 2009 4:21 p.m.

Damn it. I had 12 of these. GR Fifa Street 1 was actually quite good in my opinion
  • Daggart - January 29, 2009 4:08 p.m.

I'm pretty sure Fantastic Four only made the list because BestBuy and Futureshop were giving copies away with Halo 3 pre-orders.
  • Daggart - January 29, 2009 4:05 p.m.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Fantastic Four made the list was because BestBuy and Futureshop were giving it away free with every Halo 3 pre-order. I traded mine in at EB Games for my next game purchase.
  • bulletbill23 - January 29, 2009 3:40 p.m.

The whole reason wii play was on the list is because it comes with a wiimote. So the game itself only costs $10. Out of all the games in wii play, i only enjoyed billiards and tanks. So yeah, i got my moneys worth i think.
  • BrandonL337 - January 29, 2009 11:02 a.m.

the tank mini-game in wii play was awesome though,the rest was shit but the tanks were awesome
  • nikolajcs - January 29, 2009 5:51 a.m.

i feel more than a bit ashamed that my family owns all but two of the games on the us list...
  • Chris40895 - January 29, 2009 4:31 a.m.

#5 on the first page is so true
  • kytano_skorpius - January 29, 2009 3:47 a.m.

Just to add on to what I said earlier about Revenge of the Sith, think of it this way. At least it's not The Force Unleashed.
  • kytano_skorpius - January 29, 2009 3:45 a.m.

Corsair89, what you call "ignorant casual gamers" are people who simply enjoy casual games. There's no need to hate them. Don't be an elitist.
  • Yellowhat17 - January 29, 2009 3:44 a.m.

I don't own any of these, but still own Diddy Kong Racing on the N64. Not a bad game at all... ...But it makes you repeat that game backwards after you think you've fucking finished it.
  • kytano_skorpius - January 29, 2009 3:44 a.m.

Woah now hold on there. I actually think Revenge of the Sith was actually a decent game. Trust me, it's not the worst movie tie in, as evidenced by another entry on your list.
  • SlightlyBetterName - January 29, 2009 2:03 a.m.

I'm seeing quite a bit of pokemon on this list.
  • misfit119 - January 29, 2009 12:31 a.m.

@cwf: That's the only reason that Wii Play has sold so well and it annoys me. We should call it a Wii Remote with a free Wii Play rather than the other way around. That would be more accurate but then Nintendo couldn't tout successful video game sales figures on that title. Uh... ReCAPTCHA: Frozen scum