Topics

Top 7

• RandomIdoit - August 3, 2009 8:57 p.m.

I HATE the blue shell in amrio kart, but Yoshi deserved the pain, torture, and humiliation that the blue shell gave him (it?).
  • pokemonalliance - July 31, 2009 8:29 p.m.

Never... Ever... Read this article when listening to Thriller. And I HATE the water part of Zelda. I still have the collector's edition of Ocarina of Time, from when I was about 5 years old (I'm 15 now) And I HATED the water temple. And the big fish belly dude. I had to use my friend's walkthrough booklet to figure out anything. And I can't count how many times I drifted down to the bottom, then got attacked immediately by those damn shells. And Dark-Link was a bitch to fight.
  • _D-Man_ - July 30, 2009 1:18 p.m.

OH GOD CORTANA WAS A PAIN! I HATED THAT LEVEL SO BAD! Not even for the regular flood but for the ones that got up on the wall and were like F#^@!*% snipers. I hated socializing in GTA so I just stopped but now it's going to take me forever to get the GTA(5) Achievment. Whoopee. Water Temple sucked, the time limit on Dead Rising is a pain and the blue tortise shell.....*facepalm*
  • doomdoomdoom - July 29, 2009 2:20 a.m.

Blue Shells Only Nintendo can disappoint people
  • bandietineendoos - July 29, 2009 2:14 a.m.

I just created an account just so I can say this... I think I am the only person in the WORLD who LOVES the gummi ships in Kingdom Hearts. It seriously is almost my favorite part, besides whirlagoof.
  • TheMax - May 31, 2009 9:18 a.m.

I played Mass effect for a good 50 hours and probably 2 hours of that was elevators and only 1/20 times do does your squad talk to each other. It's Painfully awkward.
  • Dragonmaster146 - April 21, 2009 9:10 p.m.

ya i agree with the flood i think i was about to chuck the conttoler at the tv the next time i saw one of the mineture mofos
  • whatsherface - March 29, 2009 8:21 p.m.

Did you know....if you see a blue shell coming after you and you decide to try and avoid it by going in reverse and letting someone pass you(so they are in first instead of you), you still get hit by it. There is no way around it.
  • stuzimuzipuzi - March 26, 2009 9:57 p.m.

love the ending lol
  • Pikachudude11 - March 24, 2009 7:56 a.m.

The blue shell makes you go nuts and you can start coming second and it will still hit you and flood missions are the reason I dont play to get an achivment but to get a head ache.
  • brummboy12 - March 22, 2009 3:55 p.m.

Blue shells suck so much.. I don't see how water in Zelda is annoying. Unless its a water temple.. then it sucks
  • Zaibalt - March 18, 2009 1:54 a.m.

Although I've never played Halo 1, GTA IV or Dead Rising (I know it's sad) I agree with everything else. When I first played the ocarina of time I looked up the game guide for the water temple too. . . And you'd think they'd improve Gummi Ships in Kingdom Hearts 2 but nope all you do is shoot !@#$%ing sideways!
  • DirkBelig - March 17, 2009 9:29 p.m.

As horrible as the Mass Effect inventory system was, what I never understood was what rocket scientist decided that as you selected different weapons and manufacturers, instead of seeing the new gun, you got to see the fraking CRATE the gun comes in! WTF is that about?!? I understand not having a bunch of unique weapon models, but not having the gun at all in favor of a generic box?!? Huh? What?!?!? Another contender for this list would've been the whole Xen section of Half-Life. That HL remains the greatest game ever despite the last 15% being "Super Mario Life" jumping puzzles on look-alike platforms that appeared textured with intestinal lining is a testament to its overall awesomeness.
  • CoD_22 - March 17, 2009 7:54 p.m.

how about tanks in cod5? great game, but tanks are so frikkin annoying so unfair
  • IronicBob - March 17, 2009 5:19 p.m.

You're right about the flood. They just annoyed me. And they creeped out my little sister so she didn't want to play Co-Op any more. Bungie did the suspense on the first flood level though. Apparently Bungie were originally going to have Dinosaurs in Halo. Give me a big freaking T-Rex over little green glorified midges any day.
  • jimsondanet - March 17, 2009 2:31 p.m.

well actually it did anonymous, check your menu. i absolutely loved the gummi ships, seriously! i spent hours crafting the ultimate death machine. heres a tip with mass effects inventory screen. equip every character with the most advanced weaponry and armor. sell everything else. oh yes and... 1st!!!! jim 4 teh win idoits!!!
  • cped - March 17, 2009 12:04 a.m.

bush was never a winner
  • gamefreakl1996 - March 2, 2009 1:32 a.m.

every-thing in this article is DEAD ON, ecpeciailly the water temples and gummi ship, and plus Tingle IS an A-Hole and thos blue shell pics are awesome!
  • theguru - January 29, 2009 8:33 p.m.

I agree the blue shells in mario cart would be anoying, but there not the only game to have things like it. Jak X had a similar feature where rif you got a peacemaker round (or the more powerful dark-eco version) then you could hit who was in first place at the time it was fired (and every one in between with the dark-eco version). But it was atleast avoidable by ducking back into second, and fast!
  • Fr0-Ninja - January 29, 2009 1:13 a.m.

I hate the freakin blue shells. im surprised they didn't put them in super smash bros. brawl and when you use them they automatically defeat the winner and removes all his lives.