Topics

Top 7

• juicenpancakes - July 19, 2010 7:44 p.m.

I guessed 4 of these, I definitely agree with this list. -- Also, I hope this means Charlie will be on TDar this week. We're missing you man.
  • Defguru7777 - July 19, 2010 7:43 p.m.

That dad and son in the 3D glasses made me laugh so hard. It's like you can hear the actors yell in their heads, "Why the f*ck am I doing this!?"
  • Ded - July 19, 2010 7:22 p.m.

Hah, yeah agree with the above people about DoA.. I remember when it was a fighting game!
  • OriginalJonty - July 19, 2010 7:14 p.m.

Why does Dead or Alive still even exist? Someone should have pulled the plug years ago. Also, damn you Naughty Bear! You could have been something great!
  • Xplosive59 - July 19, 2010 7:09 p.m.

my brother was gonna buy naughty bear but i managed to talk him out of it, unfortunatly his friend preordered it not once but twice
  • Thuperman - July 19, 2010 7:04 p.m.

so is DOA ever gonna make another game where you.....ya know....fight??
  • BannedInDC - July 19, 2010 7:01 p.m.

Japan is on board *with* the idea. Otherwise, nice article guys.
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 19, 2010 6:39 p.m.

Naughty Bear could have been so much more. I distinctly recall being excited by both the premise and the first rendered model of NB. Then I saw the price tag. Then I saw the gameplay video. Then I got sad.
  • crumbdunky - July 19, 2010 6:29 p.m.

But Charlie-the Wii transformers game deserves SPECIAL treatment BECAUSE it's pretty good elsewhere and just to pick on Wii owners shows a special, cynical side to a dev/publisher partnership. If they can get it right for PS360 why should Wii only gamers be stuck with crap? I've only played a little at a mates and was actually surprised just how cack it was-even for a movie tie in and even for a movie tie in on the Wii! Surely, it deserved more than a passing comments section bashing?
  • GangsterJew92 - July 19, 2010 6:14 p.m.

this article is proof that if you throw enough s**t at the wall, someone will make a game out of it.
  • frmonth - July 19, 2010 6:12 p.m.

I would rather pay $30 to not play attack of the movies 3D then play it all through for free. God help the people who will get some of these games for christmas at the end of the year.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - July 19, 2010 6:05 p.m.

@Jacob816 Yeah, Wii Transformers was very close to making the list, but I wanted to avoid an entire countdown of licensed tie-in shit. Iron Man 2 and Prison Break were bad enough.
  • NotBraze - July 19, 2010 6:04 p.m.

If you hadn't told me that Attack of the Movies 3D was a 360 game I would never have guessed. It looks like an iPhone game as far as graphics go. Trying to pass that off on an HD console is truly unforgivable.
  • mahabat - July 19, 2010 6:03 p.m.

i honestly thought those attack of the movies screenshots were from the N64 or maybe an ipod. that is disturbingly bad.
  • AnonymouZ - July 19, 2010 5:52 p.m.

i only noticed cuz you made vent... then i lulled like a crazy person. and.. dude... worst thing is... i bet SOME of these made money... enough to think they can pull off another "try"
  • Jacob816 - July 19, 2010 5:51 p.m.

The Wii version of Transformers is pretty shit as well.
  • ventanger - July 19, 2010 5:45 p.m.

I love the title for Pure Futball: Authentic Soccer... like the developers couldn't decide which localized name for the sport to use, and decided to clumsily throw in both. Might as well have called "Extreme Futball: Also Known As Soccer"
  • drewbian - July 19, 2010 5:37 p.m.

i love these worst articles thanks for the awesomeness and confirming my fears about the subsectors of the human race who actually funded these games
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - July 19, 2010 5:33 p.m.

Eel-like object?
  • LaffPiranha - July 19, 2010 5:27 p.m.

You explained the many reasons I've never heard of Attack of the Movies 3D. Well done.