• gazdog9 - April 12, 2011 7:55 a.m.

well , they sure milked the f**k out of that cow . Although I see that they haven't explored the murky depths of reality TV .........yet
  • peaceful765 - April 12, 2011 7:30 a.m.

With that special forces intro I think they watched too much Cowboy Beebop. What about the Mortal Kombat RPG game that came with one of the PS2 games (Armagedon?). Tat was not even fun to play.
  • CoryM1134 - April 12, 2011 5:54 a.m.

Wazzle, He looked odd to me too. I think it's because he doesn't have a humongous spiky mouth.
  • CoryM1134 - April 12, 2011 5:51 a.m.

Sub-Zero's haircut. .............
  • Wazzle - April 12, 2011 5:32 a.m.

WTF is up with Baraka in that Live Tour video?!
  • sgloomy - April 12, 2011 4:25 a.m.

Watch the last video imagining that Shang Tsung never actually broke character, the video becomes even funnier.
  • elchetos - April 12, 2011 3:43 a.m.

O... M... G... That live show looks... ahem... mmmmm... painfully 90s' "We're edgy... With a purpose!". I feel bad for the kids who actually got to see that.
  • ChipTheExecutioner - April 12, 2011 3:40 a.m.

At least they tried to help MS
  • BigLandoz - April 12, 2011 3:34 a.m.

Wow. Just...WOW. The Live Action tour just blows my mind. Great article. A fun read. ------ Recaptcha - 1/EEC Gestop Do I need to show my work on how I got "gestop"?
  • iAmARealSuperTurrican - April 12, 2011 3:33 a.m.

Jesus, I forgot how bad the acting was in the Sub Zero game. Also funny to see Divizio in make-up doing his best acting.
  • pin316 - April 12, 2011 3:29 a.m.

holy crap, talk about having zero-personality...that interview was painful. only slightly redeemed by being able to imagine that just after the camera vct, the reporter actually goes on from the pose to crane-kick Sonya Blade
  • bviper - April 12, 2011 3:26 a.m.

The Grid was awesome me and my friends you to kill the crap out of each other on that machine. You c
  • clubsandwich - April 12, 2011 2:53 a.m.

Yep. my dad totally surprised me one night and trucked my eight-year old ass to the civic center for the Live Action Mortal Kombat thing. It's a little fuzzy, but there were lazers and a smoke machine and kung-fu. Nostalgia Trip. Also, My dad loved it. Also, my dad is a pothead.
  • MexicAntista - April 12, 2011 2:49 a.m.

Hahahahaha!!! Oh god! That news piece is hilarious. I love that Baraka is just a guy in spandex and a ski mask. Make some effort.
  • mchammer75 - April 12, 2011 2:34 a.m.

Jesus this might be the best top 7 you guys have done, I had no idea how far the MK series has strayed over the years. The animated stuff is gold as well, please chris, watch the horrible animated crap I'm sure there is plenty to sample from for the podcast: MK the journey begins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-Zw1Pi5nc&feature=related
  • skynetiscoming - April 12, 2011 2:31 a.m.

I love the stupid grin on the Joker's face while he's getting clocked.
  • juicenpancakes - April 12, 2011 2:28 a.m.

Or *among, in case you aren't from the 18th century.
  • TheGuy42 - April 12, 2011 2:26 a.m.

Get Some MK!
  • juicenpancakes - April 12, 2011 2:25 a.m.

"Boomtube" has become a regularly used word amongst my friends and I.
  • ninjaemperor - April 12, 2011 2:08 a.m.

I can't wait to hear about the live tour on Tdar this week!