• DaBadGuy - October 13, 2009 2:45 a.m.

That splash page of all the Wii games is more than a spitting image of the Wii game section at my Gamestop, I walk around the store browsing, I look at the 360 section, Halo 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, the PS3 section, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, and then I get to the Wii section and I get an expression on my face that my friend called my: "Brain Hemmorage" face, Imagine Party Babyz, Cruise Ship Vacation Games, and Birthday Party Bash, *sigh*, it all started when they took the blood out of Mortal Kombat 2, it's a slippery slope. With Madworld and Manhunt 2 being among the few exceptions, the Wii has produced nothing but kiddie crap. Yah, there's also Super Mario Galaxy, which appeals to both Hardcore gamers and kids, if Nintendo could work better with that middleground the Wii would really improve, that's why I hope Metroid: Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and the new Zelda project turn out great.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - October 13, 2009 2:56 a.m.

Must have been really hard to pick out the games for this list.
  • goochbiscuit - October 13, 2009 2:56 a.m.

Ha man, I was thinking, wow, a lot of these games are Xbox games. I'm surprised there aren't more Wii games. Then I got to the last page of the article, and bam! There they are, all at once. Nice article on shitty games.
  • RatPuncher - October 13, 2009 2:58 a.m.

Who needs DJ Hero when you have Shrek Super Party? ;)
  • RatPuncher - October 13, 2009 3:24 a.m.

Let's hope Wii developers - and customers too - get all of this party-game nonsense out of their systems soon; I give them about another year and a half.
  • AuthorityFigure - October 13, 2009 10:53 a.m.

I'm glad I wasn't one countless criticizers of the Gamecube for it's lack of 3rd-party support. Do you now see what you dingus' were wishing for? The Wii full of this crap...
  • civver - October 13, 2009 11:54 a.m.

I feel sorry for the Wii, with all those mindless party games. It deserves better.
  • Tomsta666 - October 13, 2009 12:33 p.m.

Putting the Wii at number 1 was a cheap shot.
  • Evernight - October 13, 2009 2:52 p.m.

I don't know... I though the first fusion frenzy for xbox was pretty fun. There were only about 4 or 5 good mini-games, but they were a riot.
  • rxb - October 13, 2009 6:33 p.m.

Fusion Frenzy 2 and a bottle of vodka are alot better than you think. Really the Vodka should come in a special 'fun edition'.
  • kneehighsocks - October 13, 2009 8:50 p.m.

i thought i would show my family the wii video to show them why i wont let them get a wii....then i realized that would actually make them want it more..... uh why!?
  • Hydrohs - October 13, 2009 9:10 p.m.

What's wrong with Monopoly, the board game?
  • Yeager1122 - October 13, 2009 9:57 p.m.

Just shows you how much the wii sucks and i was one of those peolpe who thought in the beginging it was going to be great now i know better sold it and got a 360 instead.
  • patri0t - October 13, 2009 11:15 p.m.

party on boys, party on.
  • kingheadcrab - October 14, 2009 2:21 a.m.

i used to play both shrek super party and nick party blast. at the time i enjoyed them.
  • Spybreak8 - October 14, 2009 7:16 a.m.

Yup, extreme ice sculpting haha, nice.
  • FlashGoron - October 14, 2009 8:32 a.m.

I'll take Mario party. THE END.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - October 14, 2009 5:38 p.m.

OH GOD IT BURNS
  • ClusterShart - October 14, 2009 7:31 p.m.

Mario Party is exempt from this list, and always will be. Because it started it all, and is still the best.
  • Moschetto - October 14, 2009 11:10 p.m.

LOL, "online underground podcasts". Marketing people are so cute.