• chrisda - October 12, 2009 7:42 p.m.

Honestly, Nintendo should be ashamed.
  • waynski1457 - October 12, 2009 8:11 p.m.

Are there any good games that include the word party in the title? Tetris Party is pretty good, but amazingly basic (but it is an early WiiWare game I guess...). I can't think of anything else that comes close.
  • FETALJUICE - October 12, 2009 9:07 p.m.

I'm ashamed of the fact that I bought a Wii in the hopes that awesome games would come out, which are very few. Casual games need to die.
  • gatornation1254 - October 12, 2009 9:20 p.m.

The Guy Game was hot.
  • Ban - October 12, 2009 9:21 p.m.

i find it weird that wonder world for the wii is not related to movie Beverly Hills Cop
  • Megajamz - October 12, 2009 9:40 p.m.

worst looking games ever. totally true about the wii
  • TheWebSwinger - October 12, 2009 10:16 p.m.

So THIS is why you've been twittering about Shrek Super Party. I feel your pain, Mr. Baratt. I was once addicted to Crash Bash.
  • kytano_skorpius - October 12, 2009 10:32 p.m.

Does nobody remember the Mario Party games. Those WERE fun.
  • michaelmcc827 - October 12, 2009 11:31 p.m.

poor charlie! At least you didn't have to actually pay for these games!
  • Sabtos - October 12, 2009 11:51 p.m.

Poor Wii, instantly raped by all the shovelware. Oh well, no real sympathy from me, Nintendo has made way too much money on it.
  • SHAD0WNINJA - October 13, 2009 midnight

Wii got owned. most of these games are all on the last generation of consoles, has everyone but Nintendo got the message and realised this genre is shit.
  • fattoler - October 13, 2009 12:08 a.m.

I have that Monopoly game, all I can say is, meh.
  • linkganon - October 13, 2009 12:16 a.m.

add weapons, deathmatch, take out everything that makes the game a party and that is my kind of game.
  • linkganon - October 13, 2009 12:30 a.m.

party games are at 2nd for worst games ever, but #1 are those games that were shipped off before the bugs were worked out. ex, both matrix games. they were an incomplete game, a complete disaster. wierd that when girl gamers got into games, all these lame games came with them. i'm considering going sony after the wii, thanks nintendo for ignoring us your loyal customers for 20 some long years.
  • zayleffein - October 13, 2009 12:30 a.m.

Oh hell no... I despise party games. But then I foresee every gaming platform to shamelessly plug the "togetherness" titled party games just to squeeze out a few more dollars out of the buyer. Playstation @ Home *glares*, Xbox Marketplace, and if you have ever been to nintendo.com and looked at the downloadables from there they are by far and wide the worst. I am almost ashamed to own a DSi.
  • vigeoman - October 13, 2009 12:43 a.m.

Honestly nintendo needs to start banning shity games like not allow them to publish it its fucking annoying to see all those at gamestop everytime i go their
  • gmilf71 - October 13, 2009 1:19 a.m.

My god, they look so lame!!!!!
  • Lurkero - October 13, 2009 1:28 a.m.

The scariest thing about party games is that if they keep being made, they must be making money.
  • Samael - October 13, 2009 2:23 a.m.

@michaelmcc827 Err...well...according to his twitter... "Horrifying confession: I bought Shrek Super Party and Nickelodeon Party Blast today. Yes, I spent my own real-life money on them..." Great article Bearhat. I just hope you escaped with your sanity intact.
  • coolbeans - October 13, 2009 2:29 a.m.

"Videogame definition of "party": Crap for babies." lol so true.