• FanofSaiyan - January 3, 2011 1:09 p.m.

Activision may have messed up terribly this year, and Kotick is still a blithering idiot, but I think Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is a good game. I don't know what will happen to the Rock Band franchise now that Harmonix is under "new management"... I think I experienced the Apocalyps3, but it was resolved so fast that I can't really remember too well. It seems that every machine has it's Achilles Heel (whether it's the Xbox 360's RRoD, the PS3's Apocalyps3 and YRoD, or the Wii's Error Screen of Death).
  • Tomsta666 - January 3, 2011 1:01 p.m.

Yeah screw Activision! Kotick reminds me of Jabba the Hutt. I enjoy the Call of Duty games, but the incessant hype for Black Ops comlpetely turned me off. I still havent bought it yet. Oh and Microsoft @ E3 was cringeworthy. But I do like to get my Skittles on! That game is totally adorable, and will melt the coldest of black hearts.
  • Pytor - January 3, 2011 12:59 p.m.

EFF ACTIVISION! I really hope Bizarre finds a new home somewhere or goes all Bungie and Harmonix and becomes indy, not likely but a cool idea. That Cirque du Soleil Kinect reveal shall haunt me to my grave... Great article btw :)
  • Crabhand - January 3, 2011 12:29 p.m.

I was willing to give Activision a chance when the Guitar Hero series started to falter. Several disappointments later, I gave up on a once beloved franchise which had been milked to the point of disgust. I enjoyed the Modern Warfare games very much, and I couldn't completely despise Activision as long as the series was still safe in the hands of Infinity Ward. Then the West and Zampella firings occurred and Activision officially lost me as a customer. And the video for the Apocolyps3 was rather humorous, kudos UK crew.
  • potpan0 - January 3, 2011 noon

Dragon Quest IX's add was atrochious in the UK. I mean, Jedward, really? Then when it wasn't Jedward it was 'Ooh, look at all the clothes I can buy, so fashionable!'. Apocolyps3 wasn't too bad really. A day of no ps3 wasn't really a disaster to be fair.
  • CaptainSalmon - January 3, 2011 11:48 a.m.

Yeouch. Wtf happened Lionhead and Rare? Perhaps two of the UKs best game developers reduced to flogging the flogging of a dead horse. For shame Microsoft.
  • shaft121 - January 3, 2011 11:38 a.m.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
  • JayBeat - January 3, 2011 11:37 a.m.

I blame Dan Amrich. For everything.
  • Pyrovizard - January 3, 2011 11:36 a.m.

someday's i wonder how people can be so damn stupid, then i realise hey at least they aren't Bobby Kotick stupid and everything works out, the rest of the list pretty much child's play in comparison
  • beardo180 - January 3, 2011 11:22 a.m.

Bobby Kotick is almost cartoonishly evil
  • laharl281 - January 3, 2011 11:12 a.m.

I knew Activision screwed up pretty bad this year, but I didn't know it was this bad, wow.
  • ranzatsu - January 3, 2011 10:56 a.m.

Damn, thanks for increasing my Skittles hate. Seriously, Microsoft should just stop and stick with computers.