• DanAmrich - December 16, 2008 4:55 p.m.

The video is awesome. The non-picks are dead-on.
  • Geminiman82 - December 16, 2008 3:17 p.m.

Homie...Rollerz...Wait...WHAT? A game based on those toys that you get for a quarter in those gumball machine things when coming out of a grocery store?
  • Jason.Darksavior - December 16, 2008 1:23 p.m.

This list is so right!haha, I've only played Hell's Kitchen and that was so bad.
  • jtan189 - December 16, 2008 12:08 p.m.

lol that end video was so funny. even though i wouldn't want to have to go through that personally..
  • camo510 - December 16, 2008 2:50 a.m.

lmao yeah who would really want rock revolution... lmao a triangle drumset :p
  • shockolate - December 16, 2008 2:49 a.m.

@ Charlie Barratt One of the kids in the video is Brett Elston. Guaranteed.
  • camo510 - December 16, 2008 2:49 a.m.

lmao yeah who would really want rock revolution... lmao a triangle drumset :p
  • GaMeZ4LiFe - December 15, 2008 11:29 p.m.

Wow this could quite possibly be the worst games known to man, these deserved to be burried with the E.T game in the middle of the nowhere.
  • HungryBeaver - December 15, 2008 11:08 p.m.

@ GR Charlie...I don't think so...I thought I saw a little peek lol.
  • georgeguy - December 15, 2008 10:43 p.m.

wow that video at the end was scary... on the other hand great artical
  • TrIp13G - December 15, 2008 10:19 p.m.

I remember the first time I saw Homiez figurines in a gumball machine at Price Chopper. "Why are they all Mexican and Puerto Rican? Where are all the African-American homiez?", I think sounds like a good paraphrase of my initial thoughts.
  • blootoon2 - December 15, 2008 9:46 p.m.

i actually heard that dbz infinite world was pretty good and i do want it for christmas! After all the ps2 is the only system i have! after this game, dbz is leaving ps2 for good
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - December 15, 2008 9:31 p.m.

Please tell me that kid is wearing a diaper or underwear... I can't tell! According to the YouTube page, those two boys are teenagers now. How humiliating.
  • Tasty_Pasta - December 15, 2008 7:27 p.m.

Bubble Bobble Double Shot? My God, who in their right mind would ever buy these?