Topics

Buttercup Top 7

• climbing wolf - December 15, 2008 10:38 p.m.

Ohh...I like Hell's Kitchen (the show, screw the game)
  • skyguy343 - December 15, 2008 10:22 p.m.

wow, its just perfection, i had that game, its deff. not worth it
  • Cryose - December 15, 2008 8:39 p.m.

...Why isn't that kid in the movie on the last page wearing any pants? If I was the other kid, I would've let him keep the present. Ermm... Never mind, good article. Homie Rollerz actually made me chuckle a little.
  • DarthSackboy - December 15, 2008 8:27 p.m.

Please God no.... I hope to never touch these games.
  • Gingerbread - December 15, 2008 8:03 p.m.

lol homie rollerzz hahahhahahaha!!!!
  • BLACKICE - February 19, 2009 3:02 p.m.

Yo the kid in the last video had no pants what the hell is that all about That kid sould get pants for Christmas not games LOL
  • Deadlycreampuff - December 30, 2008 3:54 p.m.

My sister got Bubble Bobble Double Shot for Christmas...from me.
  • Octaviux - December 29, 2008 5:29 a.m.

That's some great parenting there, and then people wonder why kids are a bunch of whiny b!tches these days
  • eddy_rx10 - December 24, 2008 11:06 a.m.

seriously. DBZ infinite universe is awesome. The tenkaichi series sucked ass. Budokai 3 was the best DBZ game, but infinite world is just as good if not better. Plus the little mini games aren't that bad. The one where you have to catch bubbles is rofltastic and great fun!
  • kamakozei - December 23, 2008 1:23 a.m.

I had to watch the last video again my ears weren't bleeding enough after watching it the first time
  • Stabby_Joe - December 22, 2008 11:29 p.m.

I'd rather have money... to use to buy games I want!
  • Cernunnos - December 22, 2008 7:47 p.m.

that last vid was like seing my siblings at christmas, if they were high on morfine and horse-tranquillizers. so.. yeah.. =_= adhd all around. @spidergonzo: seen the TV show? you'r just as bad as them. lol. how about reading the original 42 books? people dont reed anymore... i dont get it. and its like watching the show makes them experts on the subject (not referring to you, spidergonzo. just stating a point).
  • tofu294 - December 22, 2008 midnight

If there is a higher power,why doesn't he have PANTS!?!?
  • damaddok - December 18, 2008 9:02 p.m.

What's with the babies in all the pictures? Anyways, awesome (as usual) article, GRadar. I actually stopped going to IGN because of you guys.
  • hunterXhunter - December 17, 2008 6:34 a.m.

I liked Bubble Bobble Double Shot. Well till I got to level 70 something and you had to have 2 people to pass that level.
  • jar-head - December 16, 2008 10:15 p.m.

nice vids GR!!!!
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - December 16, 2008 8:58 p.m.

Poor Konami, pwned @ their own game. Luckily they have some cash cows or they'd be the next Midway... also, Xmas should be declared a pants-free holiday. anyone caught wearing pants Xmas morning gets NO PRESENTS!
  • RaIdEn - December 16, 2008 7:49 p.m.

wow. i thought i was a brat when i was a kid. it was just a crappy board game!
  • thephntm - December 16, 2008 7:35 p.m.

Why is that kid smearing his c*ck all over the house? And good idea, lucklesswonder, me too.
  • shadow_of_death - December 16, 2008 6:43 p.m.

Wow no Mario & Sonic at the olimpic games!