Topics

Top 7

• Cwf2008 - January 19, 2009 11:24 p.m.

Oh hell no with CoD: Future Warfare. It would just end up being another crappy gaylo, or worse, something like...well the other damn futuristic games. What we need is a CoD either set in 'Nam or Iraq
  • bron1417 - January 19, 2009 11:19 p.m.

hopefully bioshock 2 will get announced this year.
  • Ban - January 19, 2009 11:02 p.m.

If only Tatsunoko vs. Capcom comes here i'll finally have a reason to get a wii, lets just hope that capcom hears us out, and nice article.
  • Ban - January 19, 2009 11:01 p.m.

• GamesRadarBrettElston - January 19, 2009 10 p.m.

Oh, we want a new team-ICO game. The second link in the article points to a similar piece we posted last July in preparation for E3, and a new ICO-esque game was on there. Just didn't want to repeat the same games this time. Also asked for a PS3 FFVII then, so that's why the DS port got a nod this time.
  • Pablos102030 - January 19, 2009 9:55 p.m.

@skyguy343: Really? I felt that SotC was perfectly set up to have a sequel. I hope that whatever Team Ico does, they keep the same "style" as their previous games.
  • CountFenring - January 19, 2009 9:52 p.m.

Future warfare ftw.
  • gorillazbmx6 - January 19, 2009 9:44 p.m.

no not cod future that would blew goats
  • BodyDamage - January 19, 2009 9:39 p.m.

wtf, double post? dammit
  • BodyDamage - January 19, 2009 9:37 p.m.

wolf i almost agree, but not that DS is a crappy system. the DS is a fine system but i think a game as epic as ff7 needs a complete next gen overhaul. That FF7 opening for the ps3 tech demo was THE fucking sauce and I can't even begin to imagine how glorious the rest of it would look. I'm a little tired of seeing new games with enormous potential to look as amazing as they play end up on something that is basically the worst looking of all of the systems available just because it has the highest number of sales. At LEAST make it a psp conversion, (crisis core looked great) even though it would probably need to be at least 2 discs.
  • Amnesiac - January 19, 2009 9:28 p.m.

DS Metroid- do want! Also, why Squeenix refuses to remake/rerelease FFVII is far beyond me. It's a license to print money. @Twishart: I thought the same thing! XD
  • twishart - January 19, 2009 9:18 p.m.

I saw Morrigan on the title image and thought OH FUCK YES DARKSTALKERS. Then I realized you're just referring to that 'other' vs. fighting game. I would buy the hell out of a new darkstalkers game - SSF2THD style, of course.
  • LordRevan111 - January 19, 2009 8:58 p.m.

I also want Battlefront 3, and another extremely unlikely, how about KOTOR 3, not that old republic BS, an actual direct continuation to the series
  • skyguy343 - January 19, 2009 8:57 p.m.

anything by team ico, tho im definetely leaning towards a SotC sequel...which prob wont happen :(
  • El72125 - January 19, 2009 8:46 p.m.

I loved Red Dead Revolver one. It was a great story and stayed fun even after the 50th time beating it. I hope they make a sequel (or prequel?).
  • ELpork - January 19, 2009 8:04 p.m.

I've heard theirs a Sonic game coming down the tubes.... keep you're eyes on that one.
  • td823934 - January 19, 2009 6:53 p.m.

Red Dead Revolver? I've never even heard of that!
  • flare149 - January 19, 2009 6:50 p.m.

Agree with Battlefront 3. It better come out. I think a remake for FF VII is more likely on the PS3 as it's been HEAVILY rumored, but with Square's recent cruddy attitude I'm not so sure : /
  • Frostfire - July 26, 2009 11:59 a.m.

@wolf FF7 on the PS3 sign me up I'm already salivating just imagining what it would look like. It would also convince some idiots i know who refuse to play it cause it doesn't look good enough.
  • killemall - June 2, 2009 6:05 p.m.

OMFG HADOKEN!