Topics

E3 E3 2010 Top 7

• brickman409 - December 29, 2012 12:59 a.m.

looking back now, alot of these came true! except for half life 3 and a new star fox game, but those will never happen ever.
  • BlindGuardian412 - June 18, 2010 9:57 p.m.

Or how about some new SSX or NBA Street
  • Sabtos - June 13, 2010 12:40 a.m.

Please stop pushing for a GTAV, seriously it should not be done, and not outside of America if done at all. If so it should be called something else. But GTAIV should be the stopping point, what else does it need to do? If anything, just one constantly upgraded game with new episodes released every so often, since GTAIV graphics weren't great in some aspects and wouldn't serve as a good base for constant release of new stories in new cities. I don't see a need for a new disc-based GTA outside of that. Besides, from Rockstar we have Agent and LA Noire coming (which could be similar to a cop-centric 50s style GTA), not to mention the fact that us PS3 users just finished the episodes. I second the motion for a Darkness 2 though, that game suffered from some bad controls and some dated graphics mixed in with excellent graphics, but it was an otherwise excellent game and could do with some improvement. I just want to see some big surprises at E3, and with all the stupid ass motion controls hype, I'm afraid there aren't going to be any.
  • REBELYELL89 - June 11, 2010 6:45 a.m.

R* pulled out of E3 this year so we wont be seeing jack from them unless they've signed back up for it.
  • SailorCallie - June 10, 2010 10:28 p.m.

How about the Dragon Quest VI remake for the Nintendo DS? C'mon, Square-Enix! Please don't dissapoint us English-language Dragon Quest players.
  • secretsearcher - June 10, 2010 3:27 a.m.

@thephntm there is a sly cooper 3...fyi
  • TheHalfanese - June 10, 2010 2:32 a.m.

TES V PLEASE.
  • GameManiac - June 9, 2010 11:49 p.m.

I believe I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I just hope that the tentatively-named 3DS doesn't end up like another VirtualBoy. I already like the mere thought of it.
  • thephntm - June 9, 2010 9:47 p.m.

Sly Cooper 3 (please not a PS3 exclusive), Anime Fighter (I made that up. Wouldn't it be awesome for Goku to fight Konata? What about Edward Elric versus Ladd Russo?), KH3 (again, please not an exclusive), F-Zero Wii, and StarFox Wii.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 9, 2010 10:21 a.m.

> THIEF 4 !!!!! Seconded.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 9, 2010 10:17 a.m.

@ Smeggs There will be a Bioshock 3, perhaps not announced this year but it'll come, they said they wanted 5 sequels and you should not underestimate the power of publishers wanting to milk the fk out of something that was once pure and untarnished.
  • Smeggs - June 9, 2010 6:09 a.m.

Bioshock 3-There will be no Bioshock 3. Not a chance. Ever. Especially not so soon after the second was released if there were going to be a third. Prototype 2-I want this, but the story needs to be better and there needs to be more shit to do, even messing with civilians and weak little zombies got boring after awhile. Half-Life 2: Epsiode 3-Why do you guys find it so fun to tempt fate and jinx it? It won’t be there this year, and at best, that “Surprise” they were talking about only has about a 60-65% chance of being HL2E3, AT BEST.
  • aequitas13 - June 9, 2010 2:08 a.m.

THIEF 4 !!!!!
  • secretsearcher - June 8, 2010 8:30 p.m.

I guess even GR has stopped hoping for a Sly Cooper 4...
  • BillyAndTheDroogs - June 8, 2010 7:39 p.m.

Hell sweet chocolate jesus yes! Half life 3 would make me cream my jeans. As for gta 5, more arcade - less sim. I don't want to have to answer a cell phone or use the internet in a video game.
  • wardragon101 - June 8, 2010 5:36 p.m.

I know its probably too early for this but what about Mass Effect 3?
  • DrRock - June 8, 2010 2:36 p.m.

So GR is now getting overran with freakin ad's in the comment section. Keep that crap over at IGN. Now on to topic; Infamous 2, any new Fallout information. E3 is so full of hype and BS that I never hold my breath on getting anything I want from it. The only good about E3 is listening to all the podcasts comment on what they thought. recaptcha: adored vagrancy Yeah I adore me some vagrants too
  • shopping88 - June 8, 2010 1:23 p.m.

=== http://www.ccshopping.us == e also sell a variety of brand-name items: The following is our best-selling items. I hope you like - <a href="http://www.ccshopping.us/products/EDHARDY-BIKINI-127-s- 1.html/">EDHARDY BIKINI $ 16 <a href="http://www.ccshopping.us/products/WOMEN-JORDAN-SHOES-180-s- 1.html/">WOMEN-JORDAN-SHOES $30 == http://www.ccshopping.us ==
  • shopping88 - June 8, 2010 1:18 p.m.

• Stahlbrand - June 8, 2010 12:43 p.m.

TES5, just TES5.