Topics

Top 7

• Harmon20 - June 9, 2009 2:09 a.m.

oh yeah, that's right. Totally forgot about Perfect Dark. I thought that one was incredible, too. actually, I thought it was better than Goldeneye... wow, I feel stupid. Can't believe I forgot about that...
  • FETALJUICE - June 9, 2009 1:46 a.m.

I look forward to the XBLA Perfect Dark release, Shadow Complex and the Turtles in Time remake!! Can't wait.
  • Ban - June 9, 2009 1:11 a.m.

i think this summer might end up drought-free that's not good news for my wallet
  • RebornKusabi - June 9, 2009 12:01 a.m.

I cannot possibly express my orgasmic excitement that Perfect Dark is being released on XBLA! Let me put it this way, I already own this game on the N64 and will be buying it AGAIN on launch day. If it comes with online, then I will shit kittens!
  • GR_HenryGilbert - June 8, 2009 11:47 p.m.

@ tonyjk78 Yeah when I was collecting the news, I couldn't find much that Sony did outside the Press Conference, which is a good thing for them, they got their big news to the masses. The best I could find was stuff we covered in other articles, like Metal Gear Solid and FFVII on PSN, or really small titles like echochrono, which looks really cool, but is not as big as the other things on the list. But, given the subject of this list, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some Sony news that went under my radar.
  • Jacob816 - June 8, 2009 11:20 p.m.

Dude, why does it go from 1 to 7? Usually the Top 7 is a countdown :S
  • crabbo - June 8, 2009 11 p.m.

I'm definitely happy to hear that pikmin 3 is still in the works. I'm also interested in the new Live feature that allows you to download full games.
  • purpleshirt - June 8, 2009 10:47 p.m.

friggin sweet, this is just what I needed after like missing all of E3... ReCAPTHA: R U A COMPUTER ahahahahah no of course im not silly
  • lovinmyps3 - June 8, 2009 10:40 p.m.

I thought Apocalypse Now was based off a book called Heart of Darkness.
  • GoldenMe - June 8, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Slap the shamestick on me, cause I still haven't played Mass Efeect.
  • jamminontha1n2 - June 8, 2009 10:34 p.m.

i don't really care very much about being able to download full 360 games. Firstly, i like having a shelf with all my games lined up in nice alphabetical order. Secondly, i only have the smaller of the two hard drives so they would have to really compress the games for them to fit on hard drives. Sorry for being a sour pus. I am looking forward to shadow complex and being michaelangelo in TMNT.