Topics

Top 7

• bran11290 - June 13, 2009 2:25 a.m.

the only reason this seems this a microsoft based article is because microsoft likes to be known unlike ps3 and who wants to pay so much for a ps3 when xbox is just as good and the downloading games thing will still cost money if you have to buy microsoft points and they make the games cost the amount they would cost at a store and they better make the 120GB hard drive cheaper otherwis its not going to work out cause i have a 60GB and only 11GB left
  • legory - June 12, 2009 9:08 p.m.

I may sound like a geek, but I'm super excited for the avatar clothes. :P Especially the ODST clothing seen in the article.
  • pogo - June 12, 2009 3:37 p.m.

took em long enough to allow people to download 360 games from live
  • CanadianIdiot15 - June 11, 2009 1:06 p.m.

Perfect Dark on XBLA? Now I can play without having to use the evil N64 controller! Win!
  • atomicred - June 10, 2009 1:34 a.m.

Is it me or did this list go backwards?
  • OldSkoolNinja - June 10, 2009 1:08 a.m.

Haha Perfect Dark. "Mine on your face" from TalkRadar such and such with the best video game presidents Top 7. Jesus I am a nerd for remembering that.
  • triforcerpgfreek - June 9, 2009 11:32 p.m.

nonloading full 360 looks sick, but won't that fill up your hard dive pritty quick?
  • Spybreak8 - June 9, 2009 10:44 p.m.

You know it really sucks when your ISP monitors how much you download. There would be now waaay I could even download one Xbox 360 game let alone demos that are 1 gig. >< I think Shadow Complex is more inspired from Metroid but yea can't wait for that and PD for XBLA!
  • disturbedanomaly36 - June 9, 2009 7:32 p.m.

crap, Perfect Dark 64 on XBLA, im not useing xbox live any more, not even for downloads, and i loved the multiplayer on that game on my N64 and online multiplayer, oh shit, i would have too much fun with that cuz i loved those old shooting games, but i dont want to pay every month for online multiplayer, thats just a freakin ripoff, thats why im playing on steam now
  • Timothy_Lemon - June 9, 2009 6:17 p.m.

i want customisable avatar tattoos haha
  • MacGyver1138 - June 9, 2009 4:01 p.m.

Microsoft really, REALLY needs to let users add their own drives to the 360, or at least offer larger, fairly-priced drives. They are continuing their effort towards offering good content available for download, but a lot of us Xbox owners only have 20GB of space. I am unwilling to buy their 120GB HDD for 140 bucks, when a regular 120GB laptop HDD (which is what is used in the 360) can be had for 40 or 50 bucks. MS is doing a lot of things right, but this is one area that Sony has done far better in.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - June 9, 2009 11:42 a.m.

this is why I love GR. I just wake up, already tired and half-asleep, to learn that Pikmin 3 AND a New Zelda are coming. *Yawn* Thanks GR, great article to help someone wake up, as strange as that sounds
  • VivalaCony - June 9, 2009 8:16 a.m.

The Professor Layton one was obvious wasn't it? Its been out in Japan for a while. www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRwqXN5SP_s
  • KillerPotato - June 9, 2009 4:06 a.m.

can't wait, looks promising
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 9, 2009 1:54 a.m.

The downloadable games are a great option for broke motherfuckers like me who don't have a console yet.
  • Samael - June 9, 2009 1:36 a.m.

@Jacob Indeed, that puzzles me. I'm sure Tdar will be perplexed as well.
  • NeoKef - June 9, 2009 1:31 a.m.

Finally, something is done with achievements. All the crap my friends have given me about my gamerscore and why I get them is all going to be gone when my avatar shows up to parties on a boat!!!
  • Defguru7777 - June 9, 2009 1:26 a.m.

Yay, Pikmin 3!!! I'm also reluctant to download full 360 games. It'll be good for hard to find games (Tales of Vesperia), but it'd take up so much hard drive space, it's not worth it. Isn't GTA IV alone 6 gigs? And then the expansions are like 2.5 to 3 gigs. Freaking insane.
  • alexmdy - June 9, 2009 12:24 a.m.

I'm can't really be bothered with downloading 360 games, I tend to sell most of my games after I stop playing them, but unless they figure out some way to do it, like "trading in" 2 newer more popular games, 3 newer, less popular or older, more popular games, 4 older, less popular games or something like that then I doubt I will bother with it, unless I get a lower price by buying them off of XBL. Also, I'd be willing to bet the last Xbox Original will be Halo 2.
  • Hurricrane - June 9, 2009 12:10 a.m.

damn, that means no one else will be able to experience the ecstasy that is Stubbs the Zombie captcha: Stark Sawmills, obviously designing weapons and ARK Reactors were not enough