Topics

Top 7

• michaelmcc827 - December 29, 2009 12:03 a.m.

I liked enter the matrix! Then again, I was probably 12 when I played it, so I didn't know any better.
  • Romination - December 29, 2009 12:52 a.m.

Who the hell wrote these? Nowhere in Red Steel do you aim with the Nunchuck. It wouldn't have mattered a lick if that's what it was (or been controllable)
  • coolbeans - December 29, 2009 2:07 a.m.

i liked enter the matrix too but i guess GR really does hate that game
  • secondhand1 - December 29, 2009 3:14 a.m.

embitchening suckery. Awesome.
  • CH3BURASHKA - December 29, 2009 3:25 a.m.

Wait, WHAT? I was excited that I'd get a Talkradar Podcast Special during the winter break, but I didn't know they'd still pump out content! Thanks GR!
  • sklorbit - December 29, 2009 4:25 a.m.

lair 4 me. i got all my friends to come over and see how awesome the ps3 was and lair was unfortunatly the only game i had to show off. it was really embarressing, everyone was making fun of me for buying a ps3... their sorry now though... we got games now!(uncharted 2,MGS4,Killzone2,ECT.)
  • camelfro - December 29, 2009 4:54 a.m.

i honestly thought when i saw the title of this article i thought the wii would be number 1
  • Scotch - December 29, 2009 5:01 a.m.

an amazing article, you guys should have made it "top disappointments of the decade" and put wii at number one
  • El_Hombre11 - December 29, 2009 5:33 a.m.

I think someone was a little hard on the Matrix game... that was one of the first games I ever got to play, and it wasn't that bad... but maybe that was just the xbox version haha anyways I do somewhat agree with it, because the most fun I had playing that game was when I used the cheats for unlimited ammo/focus. But it wasn't terrible.
  • 4fromK - December 29, 2009 6 a.m.

this list is pretty perfect. everything on here truly deserves it.
  • jackthemenace - December 29, 2009 8:26 a.m.

ha, girrlllzzz kissin is hoooot made me laugh like hell XD i'm such a child.
  • TedDidlio - December 29, 2009 8:59 a.m.

I must disagree. I know I'm in the HUGE minority, and to be fair, it HAS been a long time since I played it, and I was a much younger chap when I played it, but.. I genuinely enjoyed Enter The Matrix. It wasn't perfect, but I thought it was tight, looked good for it's time, and was really satisfying once you go the hang of it.
  • aequitas13 - December 29, 2009 3:43 p.m.

Have to agree with Galaxies. I was so excited for it to come out, it was my first foray into MMORPGs... After about 3 months, I was still on Tatooine and hadn't accomplished much at all. Finally got to travel to Endor and got raped by a mob of critters that were never in any star wars lore known to me. My account was cancelled after about 6 months when the coolest thing I'd done/seen up to that point was stumble across Mara Jade on some crashed crusier... The game had so much promise, but failed miserably when it forgot to be fun.
  • GwaR - December 29, 2009 5:16 p.m.

No, I don't think you can do it GR. Not have more fun at Sonic's and Daikatana's expenses in the future? It's too much to ask. If only Duke Nukem Forever had been delayed another year too... Here's to many more years of fun at stupid games expenses!
  • Logan2911 - December 29, 2009 5:52 p.m.

I like Sonic I thought it was a good game maybe not to buy but to rent. Too-Human was ok I had fun playing it, but i wouldn't play it again.
  • Conman93 - December 29, 2009 7:01 p.m.

Hopefully next years teased sonic game will be better than this one
  • rxb - December 29, 2009 8:06 p.m.

Its good to get all this hate of your chest before a new decade. Sonic was truly terrible. Also playing the Army of two demo and resident evil 5 demo changed my mind from day 1 buys to Id rather die.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 29, 2009 10:20 p.m.

There I was expecting 7 sonic the hedgehogs...
  • Tomsta666 - December 30, 2009 4:17 a.m.

Fuck you gamesradar. Enter the Matrix was a fun game.
  • crossed23 - December 30, 2009 10:10 p.m.

DRIVER 3...... That should be #1.