Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• chewsonthemove - August 12, 2012 4:43 a.m.

How did Two Worlds NOT make this list?
  • RonnyLive19881 - January 3, 2011 11:59 p.m.

Where the hell is Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts?
  • INFINITYGAUNTLET - July 28, 2010 7:50 p.m.

Daikatana is just misunderstood. Leave 'im alone! For me, HAZE was a big disappointment. Talk about hype and would've could've should've...
  • FanofSaiyan - January 31, 2010 6:22 p.m.

Rest in pieces Sonic...
  • soren7550 - January 14, 2010 2:41 a.m.

A bit surprised that they didn't throw in Perfect Dark Zero. (I personally love the game, but GamesRadar along with a lot of other people seem to hate it w/ a passion.)
  • TheTrooper424 - January 6, 2010 12:12 a.m.

Prototype should have been on here somewhere : P
  • JosefMotley - January 2, 2010 9:19 a.m.

this is probably really going to annoy someone, but for the simple fact that both Ico & Beyond Good and Evil were so overhyped as classics not ebnough people bought really made them disappointing when I actually played them. Ico = one irritating badly programmed zelda puzzle inexplicably stretched into a whole game. Beyond Good & Evil = dull stealth game that promises loads and delivers nothing. I hope you guys aren't wrong about Okami as well, that looks amazing, it better be good!
  • GRadarman316 - January 1, 2010 6:38 p.m.

why you called the sonic reboot a "disappointment", i don't get it i just dont get it, stop dissing sonic and sonic team, just try to play the game okay.
  • IGiveUFunkButt - January 1, 2010 10:01 a.m.

I still don't know why I completed ENTER THE MATRIX. I'll never get those hours back.
  • PatHan-bHai - February 23, 2013 12:12 p.m.

i kinda liked it........finished it 5 times :S
  • njdudek34 - December 31, 2009 11:26 p.m.

I actually love Too Human. Although it's usually rated a 6/10 i think it deserves an 8/10. I don't get why i'm the only one who thinks so...
  • demonslayer76 - December 31, 2009 12:22 a.m.

sonic was terrible, and i am ashamed to say that i played it and the franchise will never have a good game
  • crossed23 - December 30, 2009 10:10 p.m.

DRIVER 3...... That should be #1.
  • Tomsta666 - December 30, 2009 4:17 a.m.

Fuck you gamesradar. Enter the Matrix was a fun game.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 29, 2009 10:20 p.m.

There I was expecting 7 sonic the hedgehogs...
  • rxb - December 29, 2009 8:06 p.m.

Its good to get all this hate of your chest before a new decade. Sonic was truly terrible. Also playing the Army of two demo and resident evil 5 demo changed my mind from day 1 buys to Id rather die.
  • Conman93 - December 29, 2009 7:01 p.m.

Hopefully next years teased sonic game will be better than this one
  • Logan2911 - December 29, 2009 5:52 p.m.

I like Sonic I thought it was a good game maybe not to buy but to rent. Too-Human was ok I had fun playing it, but i wouldn't play it again.
  • GwaR - December 29, 2009 5:16 p.m.

No, I don't think you can do it GR. Not have more fun at Sonic's and Daikatana's expenses in the future? It's too much to ask. If only Duke Nukem Forever had been delayed another year too... Here's to many more years of fun at stupid games expenses!
  • aequitas13 - December 29, 2009 3:43 p.m.

Have to agree with Galaxies. I was so excited for it to come out, it was my first foray into MMORPGs... After about 3 months, I was still on Tatooine and hadn't accomplished much at all. Finally got to travel to Endor and got raped by a mob of critters that were never in any star wars lore known to me. My account was cancelled after about 6 months when the coolest thing I'd done/seen up to that point was stumble across Mara Jade on some crashed crusier... The game had so much promise, but failed miserably when it forgot to be fun.