Topics

Top 7

• rezapoc - March 24, 2009 3:18 p.m.

Don't forget duke nukem on the Saturn when compared to the sanitized N64 version.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 3, 2009 5:58 p.m.

This is just me, but it says in the title that superior ports on INFERIOR systems. I ain't no sony fanboy, but technically they are saying that the PS3 is superior. Just sayin'
  • synthetictwist - February 23, 2009 2:59 a.m.

How does The Orange Box seem lifeless? I think I had a stroke after reading that...
  • damaddok - January 19, 2009 5:09 p.m.

Why does it seem that the first comment in every article is being deleted? Really. The past 4 articles I read all had deleted comments at the very top. Why? Just because of the "First!"?
  • protospasm - January 17, 2009 1:15 a.m.

How nostalgic. I argued many times for the SNES version of MK, but knew all along that the 3-button Genesis version was more fun. Oh, the losing side... why did I spend so much time with you!?
  • metalgearps2 - January 16, 2009 9:11 p.m.

Um, not only is GamesRadar very biast on thier articles about the Xbox 360, but, um, Valve is owned by EA, so, you really can't 'outsource' a game made by Valve to EA (the parent company). Thats why on retail copies of Valve games there is a EA sticker on the top... xD
  • SlightlyBetterName - January 13, 2009 10:25 p.m.

Yes, this means Shane's gonna be on the next Talkradar. Score.
  • MacGyver1138 - January 13, 2009 9:47 p.m.

I had a Genesis and I remember my friends who had SNESes coming over to play Mortal Kombat on my system. Unfortunately, MK and Sonic were the only two things I really had that made my SNES friends jealous.
  • Mackster-901 - January 13, 2009 4:54 p.m.

sega megadrive rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • TheHamburglerTouchedMe - January 13, 2009 1:10 p.m.

i cant see any difference between the dreamcast version of samba and the wii version. :)?
  • derringer83 - January 13, 2009 6:20 a.m.

at first glance i thought homie_cheese said 'sex on psn'... Unrelated... Other than that I thought this was a very informative article. Thanks for increasing my brain activity.
  • AyJay - January 13, 2009 4:27 a.m.

i hate double posts
  • super2j - January 13, 2009 4:23 a.m.

DAmn it phoenix_wings you are a hero. Your whole statement was great, and nice burn with the whole iphone mgs thing, im gunna be rubbing it in the face of my friends for a LLOOOOnnnGG time. I Have to say
  • Musicgeek4 - January 13, 2009 2:42 a.m.

I have the alladin game for genisis and loved it. It was the first game I stayed up all night to play and finally beat it at 6 in the morning. I also have the tetris for gameboy and still play it. Its a shame hat those games are better than most wii games that come out today
  • homie_cheese_slice - January 13, 2009 2:25 a.m.

This is totally unrelated to the article, but they should come out w/ gex on psn!
  • phoenix_wings - January 13, 2009 1:55 a.m.

Good article, except of course the flame-war inciting comment. Hmm, Microsoft has PCs as well as the 360...so who is actually the man in this case? PS3 is better. I play it because I want my stuff to work, not mock me with red lights and its incapability to work. The 360 has better online play than the PS3, but I really don't want to listen to 12-year olds shouting out how big their p3n15 is. I don't want to have to buy half of my game through DLC, and when I do go online, I don't want to have to pay extra for the full online experience. And you might have the Orange Box better-ness, but Konami would first release a MGS for the iPod touch and iPhone before they would release a port for the 360....and those who say "first" without adding anything constructive to say are most definitely retards.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - January 13, 2009 1:53 a.m.

the orange box was crap some parts were really awsome but over all it seemed kinda life less
  • Defguru7777 - January 13, 2009 1:33 a.m.

In addition to the points you mentioned, the 360 version of The Orange Box will also get the PC expansions. Take that PS3!! (Not a fanboy, I just like to stick it to the man)
  • NullG7 - January 13, 2009 1:06 a.m.

The PS3 Xbox 360 thing has been going on too long! They have about the same performance and power, the main thing is prefrence if you like great graphics and some older games (not at the same time go PS3, if you like good online play and constantly evolving and updating games go 360. No point in arguing now pick and be silent my I pick 360 what about you?
  • lymanzaar - January 13, 2009 12:34 a.m.

in the top 15! awesome. great feature