Topics

Top 7

• Xplosive59 - July 13, 2009 3:10 p.m.

@ people saying old snake should be on here he shouldnt because although he looks old he would only be around about 43 at the time of mgs4 because as it says clones detireat faster than normal and therefore although he looks old he is not neccecerrally
  • lilcracka1000 - July 13, 2009 3:09 p.m.

Pissed off gramma kicks that major ass.
  • Ravenbom - July 13, 2009 2:27 p.m.

Old Grandma Hardcore FTW! I would have picked Gouken over Oro, but Oro is still a good choice. Yoda is a pretty badass old Muppet in Soul Calibur 4. He can't be thrown, half of all attacks are going to miss him and he's fast and hits reasonably hard to boot. Plus, when 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.
  • Major_Wuss - July 13, 2009 2:01 p.m.

Bill is awesome. NO OLD SNAKE?!
  • dahsif - July 13, 2009 12:32 p.m.

I wonder What kind of homework would Dr Kawashima give his own grandchildren?
  • helix92 - July 13, 2009 11:47 a.m.

You forgot one very important piece of information here.... they are all masterclass at the Wii
  • The_Lurcher - July 13, 2009 11:17 a.m.

Those are some kickass old people you've got there Gamesradar. I must say i didn't see Grandma Hardcore coming, but who can resist a Grandma who will openly shout "FUCKING DIE!" at a video game. She truly is someone we should all admire and want to aspire to be like. ReCATCHA: exulted hats
  • Stabby_Joe - July 13, 2009 11:07 a.m.

Trying to remember the last video game old person who wasn't frail. Most are built like a s**t brick house!
  • MechanicalBird - July 13, 2009 9:59 a.m.

Power to the old people!
  • MailMan - July 20, 2009 11:31 p.m.

i think clive dunn is a pretty bad-ass grandad anyways, "THEY DONT LIKE IT UP 'EM" lol, recaptcha: 'virginia culling', theres a horror title if you ever needed one XD
  • echelon3 - July 20, 2009 7:54 a.m.

altho not originally a video game character, how could you guys forget wolverine? he was practically 200 yrs old! and hes been in a ton of video games, so he should count, right?
  • camo510 - July 19, 2009 5:05 a.m.

wth wheres snake from mgs4?
  • LieutenantCipher - July 17, 2009 3:32 a.m.

ps - hardcore hardcore grandma reminds me of my biology teacher from 9th grade XD
  • LieutenantCipher - July 17, 2009 3:26 a.m.

lol, Bill reminds me of my grandpa, only bill is louder and more outspoken, my grandad would never risk telling dear grandma about his zombie shenanigans...
  • breadlord - July 16, 2009 1:36 a.m.

A bunch of people, well really one. Old snake is, like 42 or something? He acts 80, but he is really 40 something. Also, you forgot Illidan, from warcraft 3. The minimum age he could be at is 10,000. I wish my grandma was like that Hardcore Granny. :(
  • gatornation1254 - July 15, 2009 9:15 p.m.

wow grandma was hilarious
  • SaulFidgeonGuy - July 15, 2009 7:30 p.m.

loved the grandad pic for Oro! lol great article
  • lovinmyps3 - July 15, 2009 4:52 a.m.

@squidhead442 I'm not hating the article, quite the opposite actually. I love Bill from Left 4 Dead (I put in at least 10 hours of it every week alone) I just think Snake (the most badass elderly person ever!) deserves at least a number 2 spot, only because grandma hardcore is real.
  • squidhead442 - July 15, 2009 2:52 a.m.

forget all the haters, this was hilarious and insanely entertaining! Well done!
  • Solstice - July 14, 2009 11:39 p.m.

I am shocked too. How come Old Snake isn't on here?! Keyword: ''Old''. I mean in MGS4 he had heart attacks, had to take syringes, I mean, c'mon!