Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• oreomonkey - July 14, 2009 4:26 a.m.

Make a fully-functioning AK-47 out of LEGO?! Oh My... Thats Chuck Norris level. G0 BiLL!
  • lovinmyps3 - July 14, 2009 3:13 a.m.

@Turkykilla7 Snakes mind was in his 40s but his body was the age of like a 70 year old. Not 45-50. My dad's 50 and he looks 30 years younger than Old Snake.
  • lovinmyps3 - July 14, 2009 3:11 a.m.

Old Snake? Too obvious?
  • mastersword369 - July 14, 2009 12:50 a.m.

Bill should've been 2 or 3. What he MAY not have in hardcore, he has in pure COOL. recaptcha: unsnarl that
  • Life - July 13, 2009 11:30 p.m.

I chuckled at Heihachi. I was actually thinking of Wang from Tekken though.
  • clucky120 - July 13, 2009 11:25 p.m.

if bill wasn't on here i would leave the website immediatly and for grandma it would be awesome. ps: johnson is a homo who was scared of grunts so he hid behind his men, order the chief around while he was relaxing, and got fucking captured everytime he was actually out in battle.
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - July 13, 2009 11:11 p.m.

I love the image of Bill trying to escape on a wheelchair at 0:17: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2WmxRyUpt8 more great L4D screens here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrmwAG2rEtw Can't remember the forum where most of these images were originally posted.
  • TURbo - July 13, 2009 10:13 p.m.

Even though this isn't that much into computer gaming what about John Mullins from Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2? He kicked a lot of ass, and prevented nuke launches.
  • Pyr0qvy - July 13, 2009 10:09 p.m.

Snake? SNAKE!!!!!
  • aerovette92 - July 13, 2009 10:01 p.m.

That was one of the best articles ive ever read
  • Xeacons - July 13, 2009 9:49 p.m.

Thert's right, all ya'll wippersnappers! When I was yur age, I respected my elders! Someday, I'll make it onto this list! Just you wait & see!
  • Defguru7777 - July 13, 2009 9:35 p.m.

Actually, in Contact Harvest they basically confirmed Johnson was a Spartan-I. The Spartan-I project was codenamed ORION, and at one point in the book it shows a listing of Johnson's Operations. ORION is on there. Also, later in the book, al-Cygni confirms he was in ORION, to which Johnson replies that its classified. Sorry, had to let my Halo nerd out for a minute. Also, I can't believe Bungie killed Johnson with Guilty Spark. WTF??? I know he shouldn't be in the Top 7, but Chaps from Gears of War would be a good addition to the list.
  • Corsair89 - July 13, 2009 9:29 p.m.

old people rule, they're already wiser and smarter and more experienced then us "youngins", and now they're more badass as well.
  • Ban - July 13, 2009 9:29 p.m.

Now I know why i don't let my grandma play with me any lol
  • doomdoomdoom - July 13, 2009 8:28 p.m.

Wow This article reminds my of how my grandmother beat me at poker and with a cane, and i am on a football team. Old People are so cool they have more drugs in a cabinet then there are drugs on the streets.
  • Unoriginal - July 13, 2009 6:06 p.m.

You just missed a chance to mention Okami (yet) again. The dancing old man with the orange on his head in the beggining of the game was pretty awesome. Great list.
  • Shane1403 - July 13, 2009 4:40 p.m.

Nice article!
  • KillDrone - July 13, 2009 4:20 p.m.

Sorry but this article didn't really entertain me, I read through the entire thing and didn't so much as giggle...
  • potpan0 - July 13, 2009 3:45 p.m.

The reason there is no snake is that he is like only 25 or someting. Its just his crappy DNA which makes him look old.
  • Sebastian16 - July 13, 2009 3:26 p.m.

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL