• Vitoruss1 - May 7, 2010 6:58 p.m.

Seriously, Desmond Miles? He's ridiculously ugly. Why not Dante from Devil May Cry? No homo, but he's ultra-hot. Red Hot, even! Personally, I remember being about 8 or 9 years old when Neverwinter Nights came out. I had dreams about Aribeth, lmfao. I mean, her character model was complete shit, but the portraits of her were pretty hot.
  • Psylockerules - May 7, 2010 6:38 p.m.

im suprised leon beat out redfield, i mean his muscles are bigger than his head. i gotta say the default shepard in mass effect i would often think "he is SO pretty"
  • krabsich - May 7, 2010 6:18 p.m.

glad tifa beat the dead girl. and it doesn't matter if non-gamers decided; people were shown images and asked to judge. you don't need gaming expertise to decide what you find attractive.
  • theamazingmrpotato - May 7, 2010 6:08 p.m.

sheva? REALLY? she may be attractive but christ after playing RE:5 solo i cant say there is anything positive about her inclusion in the game..
  • Wriggly - May 7, 2010 5:24 p.m.

The female list makes sense, except for Chris Redfield, unless they mean pre-RE5.
  • GoldenMe - May 7, 2010 5:23 p.m.

Nope, not on here.
  • Wolverine08 - May 7, 2010 5:22 p.m.

to be honest I quite liked amy from soul calibur 4, why are there no soul calibur characters on here?
  • Zombie711 - May 7, 2010 5:19 p.m.

Yessssssssssssssss rubi is numba 1.
  • db1331 - May 7, 2010 5:14 p.m.

@MorallyGreen Yes they do. I learned my most important lesson about women back in the 7th grade. There was this girl I liked who didn't even know I existed, even though her locker was right next to mine. One day in class my best friend smacked me with his clip-on tie because I had made fun of it. I jumped at him like I was going to hit him, and he flinched and banged his head on the wall. The teacher heard the subsequent SMACK and thought that I had punched him, so she sent me to the principal. So I was sitting outside his office looking all pissed off (at my teacher, not my friend) and that girl I liked happened to be walking by on a bathroom break. She asked me what I did to get in trouble. Naturally I told her I knocked some kid the fuck out for messing with me. She sat and flirted with me until the principal called me in. She approached me a few times after that, but I think after a while she could tell I wasn't really an angst-ridden bad ass. Maybe if I had punched a kid once a week I could have gotten some. Hmmm....
  • MorallyGreen - May 7, 2010 5:03 p.m.

Women find Max "Perma-Scowl" Payne attractive? Guess Ill have to start walking around with a constant look of constipation then.
  • Felixthecat - May 7, 2010 4:58 p.m.

YES!!! Lighning IS hotter than Vanille!
  • Time4Tiddy - May 7, 2010 4:55 p.m.

Well they were "shown a selection of images" by an agency with a game to promote... So I'm guessing there were about 10 games included and not even every character.
  • crumbdunky - May 7, 2010 4:51 p.m.

No Ada Wong? List is ultimate fail. Have to hate a list like this with sheva Alomar on it as I'll never forgive her for killing RE5 as a SP game.
  • Teazey - May 7, 2010 4:42 p.m.

It is normal to say that a character looks good, or what not. They are designed to be that way after all. The list of female characters is cool. I disagree with some of the places, and am not sure why Rubi is #1 though.
  • Spacegrass - May 7, 2010 4:26 p.m.

I don't know why so many dudes like Rubi, she kind of has the Innsmouth look. I'm also surprised that Ezio isn't on the men's list, if nothing else because he has a better fashion sense than Desmond. Also it's a travesty that no one from Mass Effect is on here, especially Liara from the first game and Miranda from the second. Chun Li is also conspicuously absent.
  • Tommykrem - May 7, 2010 4:26 p.m.

I agree more with ladies' choice to be honest. Seriously. Bayonetta is Sarah Palin with a suit made of her own hair, and with unfashionable glasses. Disgusting. Phantom Dave: Agree! Only new games, that's why the women's list is a lot better. (Yeah, I said that)
  • PhantomDave - May 7, 2010 4:17 p.m.

That's a pretty uninformed list of non-gamer choices. Like someone who doesn't know games that well but knows the big ones and just chooses from that. It'd be like asking me who's a great NASCAR driver, and I'd be forced to choose from the two I know about. LOL But they had to choose from the short list the website gave so it's mostly on them not the voters. Personally my greatest moment in recent gaming was boning Tali in Mass Effect 2. Call me warped...LOL
  • gilgamesh310 - May 7, 2010 4:11 p.m.

I agree with most of the women on the list especially jill been at no. 2 although I think Bayonetta should be higher up and Fang should have been there instead of lightning from FF13. She was absolutely ravishing.
  • tichtat - May 7, 2010 4:07 p.m.

Women really dig Nolan North...
  • suicidali - May 7, 2010 4:02 p.m.

Heh, Rubi would be the only reason anyone would buy the game... I'm surprised Ayumi from X-Blades wasn't on there too... I find the lack of Cammy disturbing...