• Cernunnos - February 7, 2009 11:11 a.m.

necromorphs, anyone? awesome article though. oh, and Halo's story isnt complicated, you just have to read the books, which i highly recomend. :)
  • gearsofwarrox777 - February 7, 2009 2:48 a.m.

wolfenstien was awesome,is there gonna be hitler in the new one?
  • soren7550 - February 6, 2009 11:23 p.m.

Shouldn't reapers be #1? I mean, they are seemingly unstoppable and have been destroying all organic life forever. (haven't seen any dinos that could do that.)
  • Pocotron - February 6, 2009 9:19 p.m.

PART EFFIN 2!!! WITH CHIMERA!!! and hottie elves please
  • Necrohades - February 6, 2009 8:34 p.m.

Hahaha i liked the part about the Reapers thinking about how much fun will they have destroying all life lol. I definetely want a Part 2 as everyone else and i want to see Aliens and Predators included! :)
  • evildevil2 - February 6, 2009 2:36 p.m.

I'd want to be a robot, that way I could not be bothered by undead since I'd eat flesh too, not be bothered by supercomputers since I'm also robotic, not be bothered by reapers since I'm also a robot like them, I could whoop the buts of nazis, The flood would not be able to infect me, The Locust just want to extinct the humans (I'm not I would be a robot, I could have a boxing match with the dinosaurs and supermutants. Zergs? I eat f*ck*n' flesh dude.
  • lucklesswonder - February 6, 2009 6:51 a.m.

Am I the only guy on the planet who has no trouble grasping the plot of the Halo series? It's not that hard. Now, Battlestar Galactica. Holy crap, what the hell? But anyway. Yeah. Great article.
  • KakashiXIII - February 6, 2009 6:16 a.m.

I also vote for a Part 2
  • Samael - February 6, 2009 4:05 a.m.

Just wanna put in my vote for a part two, this was hilarious. I recommend the combine, splicers, daedra (Elder Scrolls), the heartless, and umm...koopas?
  • jesusfrk15 - February 6, 2009 3:05 a.m.

hahaha that was funny. part two would be interesting.
  • Romination - February 6, 2009 2:23 a.m.

oh, paul ryan, i need you.. i think you should put Pokemon here. we all know that a revolt from them could wipe out EVERYONE. Even Jigglypuffs will be a threat then!
  • Youreverydaygamer - February 6, 2009 1:40 a.m.

Im just gonna break this down quick, and painless, dont hate me plz :P Locust are weens, they get taken down by 4 line backers with less emotion than the chair im sitting on, except Dom. Chimera get wooped by a bald guy with mad adrenaline spikes, who gets mutated and just gets more angry. One guy! Nazi... Well, theres really not much you can say about them :P Flood get woken up by a guy and his cyber girlfriend, who then gets angry that they are tougher than his nation and the other guys he's fighting (Que covenant), and decides he's gonna use nothing more than unanswered questions and an assault rifle to win the war, of course sacrificing every available marine in the process. Computers? Anyone heard of the emergency off switch? Robots could potentially be an issue, if some asshole decides to develop them that smart. Dinosaurs hahahaha, We'll send in the guy from the Mummy movies. Undeads can be easily dismantled by 4 everyday joes and tons of ammo. and Zerg? Well, again, nothing to say there :P.
  • NelosAngelos - February 6, 2009 1:09 a.m.

To me, I think the most realistic path of Armageddon would be the machines becoming far too smart and advanced for our own good and seeing humanity as less superior. It would be so easy for them since we rely on machines for our everyday lives. Lol, every traffic light in the world gets turned off and the computers watch the destruction derby or the internet gets erased and society as we know it collapses. Damn yous rust buckets! Damn yous all to Hell!!!!
  • babo_u_da - February 6, 2009 12:59 a.m.

loved the article, needs more elves and protoss
  • C-C-C-C-ComboCro - February 6, 2009 12:54 a.m.

Am i the only person that thinks the "Racial Rhombus Rating" is the fucking most hilarious thing ever? anyway, excellent article. one of my favorites!
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - February 6, 2009 12:33 a.m.

Damn you for being funnier than me, Paul.
  • xFnKxTaLeNtx - February 6, 2009 12:04 a.m.

I think that the rhombus rating could be used on almost anything. Think about it.
  • norid - February 5, 2009 11:55 p.m.

part 2 definitely
  • b8z - February 5, 2009 11:36 p.m.

i vote part 2
  • cheapojoe - February 5, 2009 11:30 p.m.

Are we forgetting the Combine? Seriously. :P