Topics

Pokemon

• superman108 - July 9, 2010 7:47 p.m.

you find it in lavender when you get the new radio card you move the station ball thing to the top of the radar
  • raybrown - June 22, 2010 2:58 a.m.

how do you get the pokeflute? i have looked everywhere but icant find it.
  • Xdracon - April 22, 2010 3:54 p.m.

those aren't pics of a hacked heartgold they just spelled name properly and the menu has lowercases in it
  • thibtje - April 13, 2010 12:28 p.m.

This is great. I've used this guide almost over a Million times
  • waffledragon33 - April 10, 2010 6:03 p.m.

i needed this thanks
  • AZCardinalsfan762 - April 10, 2010 1:50 a.m.

i beat red but no steven. oh yeah. rotom owners take rotom to the elevator in silph and ride to the top and get... well find out!
  • Trueblade316 - April 7, 2010 4:42 p.m.

btw, how the heck do you rematch jasmine in saffron?
  • Trueblade316 - April 7, 2010 4:40 p.m.

Either I'm playing the game all wrong, or you listed the Kanto cities in the wrong order of gameplay...confused me a bit. P.S.~Kytl~ If you have platinum(which i'm assuming you do if you're playing HG or SS), then just trade a power anklet (ups ev points for speed) and make your dratini hold it while it battles...my dragonite is quite fast
  • soren7550 - April 3, 2010 1:16 a.m.

Will need to check back here a few times.
  • Goggles - April 3, 2010 1:08 a.m.

there's a few things missing but as kiwicrossing stated this isn't a specialty site...good job considering
  • apegod9 - April 3, 2010 12:08 a.m.

I bookmarked this articale so i can get to it quicker on sunday when i get HeartGold. On Easter!
  • NightlordKrusnik - April 2, 2010 3:48 p.m.

Not a great day to post such an article guys, when everyone is on the lookout for bull***t articles
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - April 2, 2010 10:24 a.m.

wow this really made me regret selling ruby. god i miss pokemon
  • CrashmanX - April 2, 2010 3:52 a.m.

Am I the only one who noticed that GR was using Screen shots from an illegal Rom Hack? Note the lowercase letters on the Menus, the retail cart doesn't have those. >_>
  • kiwicrossing - April 2, 2010 2:53 a.m.

@McSpermie I agree, Serebii is a specialized site. Gamesradar is a gaming news site. Also, great article, i learned a lot of new things
  • Kytl - April 2, 2010 2:45 a.m.

personally i think the Dratini with extreme speed is worth it, as Dragonite has also turned out SLOW AS HELL for me everytime i train one, and all my friends always get slow ass dragonites too
  • BradPun - April 2, 2010 1:46 a.m.

As a pokemon fan, I'd like to point out that you can get a Dratini with Extremespeed in the Dragon's Den if you answer the old man's questions correctly. I think it's worth noting. All in all though, I enjoyed this and found a few secrets -- I'm always ready to get an extra Shuckle!
  • Cyberninja - April 1, 2010 9:05 p.m.

thank you even tho the guide is missing somethings its still good and the best part is its free
  • McSpermie - April 1, 2010 4:56 p.m.

@GameManiac Why? Why do you have to say that? Sure it might not be like Serebii or Bulbapedia but this is nice just for key stuff. Nice article, keep it up.
  • loonyman978 - April 1, 2010 4:39 p.m.

Have they taken out the characters that appear in certain places on certain days of the week and give you items? You might have missed them