• SparkleDevon - May 3, 2011 3:12 a.m.

YES BLAZBLUE FOR 3DS. i am excite. :3
  • minimaxi - May 3, 2011 3:01 a.m.

already got Witcher 2 pre-ordered from gog(so that my money goes straight to CDP :) ) I have a confession... I think I'm gonna play it with a gamepad... cause the combat system was being compared to Batman AA but idk let's see how it turns out
  • shawksta - May 3, 2011 3:01 a.m.

Okay, Brink and LA Noir for me! SquigglePants is like Warioware huh? Ill think about that.... Sooner or later they'll make a Warioware for 3DS thats focused on the 3D just like every Past Warioware game focusing on the gimmick title(except Inc. and D.I.Y), so keep your excitement up.
  • sirdilznik - May 3, 2011 2:52 a.m.

Man it's going to be a great month! I got Lego PotC and DoAD for the 3DS and The Witcher 2 for the PC pre-ordered. I'm looking forward to all of those, but I'm looking forward to The Witcher 2 the most. My hunch is it may well wind up being RPG of the year. I'm also thinking about Dream Trigger for 3DS if the budget allows and the response is positive. On that note, Dream Trigger review pretty please.
  • Dman3981 - May 3, 2011 2:32 a.m.

"Nascar 2011 Platform: Wii EU: Nobody in the UK cares about Nascar" Priceless
  • InsomniacGamer - May 3, 2011 2:23 a.m.

Lets go Nascar!
  • nightasasin - May 3, 2011 2:16 a.m.

Lol, no one in the UK cares about Nascar. Well done Gents.
  • 04whim - May 3, 2011 2 a.m.

Hmm, didn't realise Fable III was so close. Since I'm about done with all the DLC for Dragon Age: Origins, I might have to pick it up for something else to play when I'm on the move. :)
  • XLGirthMan - May 3, 2011 12:53 a.m.

For those who are saying they want Spongebob Squigglepants....... I honestly can't tell if yall are trolling...
  • Defguru7777 - May 3, 2011 12:04 a.m.

Looking forward to LA Noire the most, but I'll probably wait until there's a sale on Amazon or something. Also looking forward to LEGO Pirates, but I'll be waiting on a deal there, too.
  • Vitreosity - May 2, 2011 11:59 p.m.

LA Noire looks amazing, but it's not for PC D: Guess I'll have to pull out the dusty old Xbox.
  • ichigoame - May 2, 2011 11:57 p.m.

I know I've already said this, but isn't No More Heroes Paradise coming out in May? it says so on Amazon uk
  • kit07 - May 2, 2011 11:56 p.m.

Oh man i really want LA Noire and will probably pick it up for sure ALso want the new DOA...buttt with the 3DS being so darn expensive i dont think i will get it anytime soon....maybe they will release a port to the PSP? also brink looks sweet but waiting on reviews and general consensus on that one.
  • flare149 - May 2, 2011 11:42 p.m.

L.A. Noire looks cool, but I doubt I'll get it anytime soon. Aside from that all I'm interested in is Motorstorm, but I can wait since I still enjoy the first two a lot
  • ricochetguro - May 2, 2011 11:36 p.m.

I'll be getting Dead or Alive 3ds, L.A. Noire, possibly Brink, the cheap Mount and Blade expansion(Fire and Sword), and by far my most anticipated of the year: The Witcher 2!
  • Darkmessiah24 - May 2, 2011 11:31 p.m.

Besides L.A. Noire there's quite a bit I want this month but unsure if most of them are coming to Australia :(
  • Clovin64 - May 2, 2011 11:27 p.m.

I didnt buy Portal 2 because I was saving my money for LA Noire, so this game had better kick ass! I put my preorder in a few weeks ago, so I can't wait!
  • Pocotron - May 2, 2011 11:14 p.m.

Sad. Nothing I want is coming out this month. Except for muthafuggin' Spongebob Squigglepants!
  • Larinah - May 2, 2011 11 p.m.

Yu-Gi-Oh 2011 was released in Japan as Multi6 back in March, so I can personally vouch that if you're interested enough in the genre to come back into the games after a long hiatus, that game is for you. The tutorials they give in the game, and the massive amount of cards and strategies you can use really gives anyone a good time-killer, and the story actually doesn't suck! The only downside I saw to it is that the AI has a "thinking time" that it does during the duels, which makes what would normally be a quick duel into a freaking 20 minute thinkfest for the AI, and God forbid you use a stall deck, or they use a stall deck, because then they think after EVERYTHING. 8/10 for me personally. It got me back into Yu-Gi-Oh and I was completely out of it before.
  • Robusken - May 2, 2011 11 p.m.

If i gots the money I'll be enjoying LA Noire this month.