• Unoriginal - February 13, 2009 5:46 p.m.

"...Metal Gear Solid was originally intended to debut on the 3DO" Kojima dodged a bullet there
  • FierceDeity - February 13, 2009 5:17 p.m.

"…Nintendo wanted to create a 3D version of Zelda for the N64 and indeed they did." OMFG NO WAI
  • Moschetto - February 13, 2009 7:23 a.m.

I wish they had kept that design of the Little Sister as a withered scaly goblin thing. It would have made the Official Moral Choice a bit more interesting if the thing you were saving/killing wasn't cute.
  • ELpork - February 13, 2009 4:11 a.m.

Early splicers looked cool.
  • Amnesiac - February 13, 2009 4:10 a.m.

"…Nintendo wanted to create a 3D version of Zelda for the N64 and indeed they did." NO WAY!
  • zymn - February 13, 2009 2:38 a.m.

i own the HL trilogy on steam, which also includes Team Fortress Classic. its fun, and i play it alot, since my comp sucks and can't run TF2...
  • Thequestion 121 - February 13, 2009 2:16 a.m.

Wow. I didn't know about the origin of Guitar Hero. Also, those ideas for Bioshock would have been awesome in the final game.
  • Wave360 - February 13, 2009 2:07 a.m.

I LOVED reading on the Valve story, being one of my favorite PC devs it was really interesting to learn how they came to be... Great Article!
  • TastyCakesMcgee - February 13, 2009 1:05 a.m.

really good article. I knew about the Bioshock, and I new some about TF2. TF2 is the one I care about the most; I play it for like 40 hours a week, one of the best games of all time, that with CS:S, L4D, Baldur's Gate II, and tons of mods, I bearly play my 360 anymore.
  • kicking222 - February 12, 2009 9:13 p.m.

Great feature (as was the first one). If there are enough stories left to tell, I'd love to see more.
  • RonnyLive19881 - February 12, 2009 9:11 p.m.

I think it could have been awesome! A boy and a phoenix making their way through a mythical land trying to save his sister from a old hag! Lol If it were that way they probably wouldn't have ruined the series with vehicles. N&B was the biggest disappointment of my life so far, and that is saying a lot!