Topics

E3

• PopularBluesMagicianSandyCabbage - June 16, 2011 3:43 a.m.

I don't even wish Halo:CE Anniversary looked like Reach, but I wish that the animation wasn't the same from 10 years ago. I know they're trying to emulate the balance of the original perfectly, but... it could look smoother. Or they could at least add a cool blur to mask it. I appreciate the re-skins though. Now, GTA: San Andreas. If they ever remake that, I hope they don't just re-skin it. It's better than what SCEA is doing with the Team ICO games, (just HD-ifying them) but for a game like GTA:SA with flawed mechanics, it would be great if they remade that with the new physics. I would kill a prostitute and several officers of the law for that game
  • Spartan11794 - June 16, 2011 2:36 a.m.

Damn proud to be part of the 1% rocking the backwards capability Also, thank god for the halo remake being $39.99, if it was more then I'd reconsider buying it
  • nemesisuprising - June 16, 2011 2:27 a.m.

I always used the backwards computability...and I never owned a game cube! :D ssbm ftw!
  • shawksta - June 16, 2011 2:19 a.m.

If anything, I want next level games to make sure weegees mansion 2 is just as awesome, and scary as the first one was. Playing the first one in darkness with turtle beach headphones is still scary! Aw that sucks! Well atleast the wii does, I still play quite a few special gc games. Nintendo usually has a,backup plan, GC virtual console sounds great but who knows,nintendos random.
  • Psylockerules - June 16, 2011 2:01 a.m.

Aw man how am I gonna play smash bros without a gamecube controller :/ Was way too excited about the pokemon game I saw it was the Wii ware version
  • OohWiiUILookJustLikeBuddyHolly - June 16, 2011 1:47 a.m.

I'd pay for the Halo remake if it was full price any day.
  • metroid2099400 - June 16, 2011 1:46 a.m.

Aw man, I play Gamecube games on my Wii all the time! I guess it's time to pull the real thing out of the attic and dust it off. Find some way to power it... Any idea when Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion 2 are being released, Henry?
  • Fuzunga - June 16, 2011 1:43 a.m.

Nope, I play GameCube games on a regular basis. That system had a great library of games.
  • D0CCON - June 16, 2011 1:12 a.m.

Wasn't ODST's main price supposed to be cheap, too? They said so in an issue of Gameinformer before jacking up the price. If the price holds, though, I may very well add make room for one more game purchase (I say as my wallet cries).
  • TRcommander - June 16, 2011 1:07 a.m.

Sad to hear that the Wii U isn't gamecube compatible. As the Wii was my first nintendo console, I spent just as much time playing gamecube games as Wii games. And whenever I get a new console, I like to pack the old one away for safe keeping, but I guess I shall still be using my Wii.
  • MrSprinklez - June 16, 2011 12:54 a.m.

Blueberry muffin.
  • sutrebla15 - June 16, 2011 12:52 a.m.

I had no idea the Wii was backwards compatible...