• Ariaka - March 20, 2011 4:21 a.m.

They did a small rerelease of Game and Watch titles a while back, though they were not in their original cases. They looked more like Gigapets used to. I'm showing my age when I can compare anything to a Gigapet. We got the Fire one in a rerelease, and also have Game and Watch Gallery 2 for the Gameboy (I love the Modern version of Chef, and have a score upwards 2000), and Game and Watch Gallery 4, which is a great buy, given you can track it down.
  • Japanaman - March 20, 2011 4:18 a.m.

Remember those Game & Watch... watches? I always wanted one of those. By the way, where's DK Jr.? That game is totally addictive and actually feels like the arcade game. I played others on the G&W Gallery 4, but none felt as good as DK Jr.
  • garnsr - March 20, 2011 2:46 a.m.

Every time I went to Target as a kid I'd walk to the watch counter, where I'd wish I could get a Game and Watch. It was always way out of my family's budget, though.
  • zonic505 - March 20, 2011 2:02 a.m.

I seriously played the hell out of the Game & Watch Gallery games for Game Boy/Color/Advance. I really hope they're added to the eShop. I remember if you got 1,000 points in one of them, you unlocked a super harder mode of the game. It was also neat being able to play a modern version & the original version of the game.
  • 8bitBaby - March 20, 2011 12:09 a.m.

hully crap! i have fuzzy memories of the game & watch games i remember the ones by tiger a little better. but i had NO idea nintendo created the d-pad i guess it makes sense tho. and they had duel screens! they're like the granddaddy to the DS XDD
  • SillyPigeon - March 19, 2011 11:54 p.m.

My dad had fire. It's first memory of playing a game back in like 88 or 89. Remember it so well. And then finding it again after i'd got a mega drive and game boy and scoffing "ha! old games". Great article Henry
  • WTeen8 - March 19, 2011 11:30 p.m.

I own Game and Watch Collection, First "real" Club Nintendo Reward. And when I first got my Game Boy Color, my firt game for it was Game and Watch Gallery 3. If Club Nintendo releases Game and Watch collection 3, I demand Donkey Kong Jr. and Turtle Bridge!
  • Triscuitable - March 19, 2011 11:05 p.m.

I still have an old "Manhole" game laying around here...
  • Memph - March 19, 2011 11:04 p.m.

SNOOPY TENNIS!