Topics

E3

• grayguwapo - May 27, 2011 3:32 a.m.

How about news for the FF titles like XIII-2, Versus, or Agito? I'd like to hear about that too... Although Uncharted 3, Batman AC, and Tomb Raider are a bunch to look forward to... gotta save up for these games and fast!
  • Cloud1Fair3 - May 27, 2011 3:12 a.m.

FF 13-2 would be cool but they should just scrap it for he new-gen opus: Versus 13. Let's face it, if it comes out meeting all the expectations of the hype I've gotten from combat footage and gameplay/story trailers. Forget it, I won't ask for another thing from Squenix as long as I live, no promises though.
  • babyhenchy1 - May 27, 2011 2:55 a.m.

Mass Effect 3 for me. Followed by Arkham City, then Dark Souls. Less than two weeks away.
  • Yaro - May 27, 2011 2:45 a.m.

I really hope that Dark Souls and Skyrim will get released as planned...
  • Robusken - May 27, 2011 2:42 a.m.

I guess I am in the minority because I never once liked Cod games. I don't passionately hate it but I'm pretty sick of them doing similar things and still being overly awarded for it. Anyway really agree with the rest of the list.
  • SirNinja - May 27, 2011 2:33 a.m.

I'm curious to see more about Final Fantasy XIII-2. It's supposed to be quite a bit darker (and fix a lot of complaints about the original), but we really haven't seen much beyond a trailer and some screens. And you'll be able to use your save file from the previous game, apparently. (I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 3 for basically all of the above reasons as well.)
  • ChangingtheSpectrum - May 27, 2011 2:30 a.m.

Uhh... Gears of War 3. Why is this not included?
  • TheRealGuitarHero - May 27, 2011 2:23 a.m.

Modern Warfare 3? -_- You don't say?
  • BlitzIzDaShitz - May 27, 2011 2:23 a.m.

11. Madden 12 Over 100 new franchise features, new complete superstar mode, Hundreds of new animations and tackle animations are started at the point of impact and not sucked in from two yards out like in M11. Plus the obvious updated graphics, rosters, presentation that they worked with the NFL Films crew with. I'm incredibly hyped for this game!!!!!!! (Please EA don't let me down again!) (Also PLZ make another Blitz!!!)
  • mackshizzle - May 27, 2011 2:21 a.m.

I want Nintendo to announce the eradication of friend codes.
  • jcsackboy - May 27, 2011 2:16 a.m.

WAIT?!? MW3 made it, but Battlefield 3 didn't!!! I've always trusted you guys with decisions, but lowers my trust.
  • Jamahl - May 27, 2011 2:16 a.m.

Seriously. I thought Gamesradar LIKED Assassin's Creed. And if you say that "two games in two years is milking the franchise and we're bored of AC", then why the heck is MW3 on the list?
  • UberNoob - May 27, 2011 2:15 a.m.

I'll be waiting for Bioshock Infinite, Modern Warfare 3, and Battlefield 3.
  • XLGirthMan - May 27, 2011 2:12 a.m.

What, no lovin for RAGE? That's easily my most anticipated game of the year.
  • ryansebastian - May 27, 2011 2:10 a.m.

DARK SOULS! Can not believe how much I want more info on that game.
  • Hypermonkey262 - May 27, 2011 2:09 a.m.

Way more excited for Dark Souls than I probably should be. Also I cant say I'm that interested in Uncharted or MW3.
  • Nin10DOH - May 27, 2011 2:05 a.m.

Super Mario 3DS and Uncharted 3 are for sure my most wanted. Also, Modern Warfare 3....why am I all of a sudden interested in this game? Black Ops disapointed me. Let's see what the remainder of Infinity Ward can pull of.
  • RebornKusabi - May 27, 2011 1:57 a.m.

I NEED more Dark Souls info! I love Demon's Souls because it didn't ****ing baby you at all; any and all progress made was progress made through sheer effort and willpower rather than just save-scumming or reloading a checkpoint from 2 seconds ago. In other words, I love Demon's Souls (and the reason why I know I'll love Dark Souls) is that it was essentially "Nintendo Hard: The Game"! All of the other games on this list are an eventuality but Dark Souls has been talked about so little that its the game on this list I would like to know more about.
  • Stahlbrand - May 27, 2011 1:55 a.m.

Also, Project Cafe is sitting at a "0" on the giv-a-shitometer. Between Wii, 3DS, and their 'lets be like the Dreamcast by launching a system competitive with the previous generation herp derp' approach, I really don't care. And won't, unless they show something that is both concrete and awesome.
  • Stahlbrand - May 27, 2011 1:52 a.m.

1. Skyrim 2. ME3 3. BF3