• jar-head - May 21, 2009 10:34 p.m.

wait, concelled wtf? the Show ended with a t-1000 female Helping the resistance? And john is sent forward to the future? then after the credits theres another spark, and you hear Sarah saying he loves him. the end? Then you have dollhouse? wtf? dollhouse=the Matrix, but with tramps...
  • big rudy - May 20, 2009 9:18 p.m.

its not that you couldn't follow the plot in sarah conner chronicles, its just that it didn't HAVE one. i mean really it was like after a while they just said "fuck, we have so many episodes to make, but we don't know what to do with them, screw it, just make up random shit until the finale".
  • Red - May 20, 2009 2:24 p.m.

I went and saw the T2 3D experince thing at Universal Stuidos back when I was a kid. Most terrifying thing ever at the age of 10.
  • pikachu2000 - May 20, 2009 12:40 p.m.

All of you seem to forget to mention that in the Genesis/Sega CD version of Terminator 1, you only get one life to live for the entire game. No saving, no mid-level checkpoints, no continues. You must go through the whole game in one try, in one long night. Expect a whole lot of anger that is sadly missing from today's games. (I think that today's games are too damn spoiled by these f****** save points and save anytime anywhere schemes. Give us a game without saving or holding our hand for once, yeesh).
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - May 20, 2009 6:21 a.m.

Lolz, I never knew there was soooooo much Terminator crap. I knew about the movies and the T.V. show, also the first couple of games, but crap, there was way more Terminator stuff than what was needed.
  • gmilf71 - May 20, 2009 4:20 a.m.

@ravenbom they not only need to send a terminator back for that, but they need to just send a terminator back to destroy fox altogether.
  • WaywardRenegade - May 20, 2009 4:12 a.m.

Someone should do an article about that.
  • WaywardRenegade - May 20, 2009 4:10 a.m.

or stop Fox from making sequels to good movies and adaptaions of comics, videogames, and novels. ALL adaptations and most sequels Fox produce blow big floppy donkey d***.
  • FlashGoron - May 20, 2009 4:05 a.m.

The Terminator tv show takes place between T2 and T3. That's way it acts like T3 did't happen, because the events haven't happened yet!
  • Ravenbom - May 20, 2009 3:19 a.m.

The resistance needs to send someone back in time to stop Fox from creating American Idol.
  • GearsofRabies - May 20, 2009 3:18 a.m.

god shane do you have to salt my wounds like that....sob.....
  • JohnnyFirebird - May 20, 2009 3:16 a.m.

Man, I always wanted to play those Bethesda Terminator games but the 286 I was rocking at the time just couldn't cut it. (Look it up, kids, that previous sentence does make sense.) Robocop Versus Terminator and the Terminator Genesis games were both awesome in their own ways. If licensing fees hadn't made the prospect unviable, I'd be up there trying to do a petition to get all those games on virtual console. The Genesis Terminator game is about four levels, though. But great graphics for the system. Had a very Euro feel.
  • jamminontha1n2 - May 20, 2009 3:05 a.m.

@Shane: Why did you have to go there? I am sure there were a lot of people who enjoyed that show. Just not enough tho.
  • phoenix_wings - May 20, 2009 2:29 a.m.

I remember my friend was absolutely terrified of the original Terminator. Nightmares and stuff. Granted we were like 5 at the time. I really liked T2 though--enough to read the article, but not enough to play any of the Terminator games. Recaptcha: Recital borg
  • SunshineHobo - May 20, 2009 1:39 a.m.

Another Seventh Seal reference, yay!
  • vitoruss - May 20, 2009 12:57 a.m.

lmao "Is that an AT-AT in the background?"
  • GearsofRabies - May 20, 2009 12:33 a.m.

no the story to TSCC isn't unfollowable. try harder. other wise great article shane.
  • KakashiXIII - May 19, 2009 11:11 p.m.

Awwww