Topics

TalkRadar WTF

• PistonTwister - February 18, 2011 11:51 a.m.

Best of luck Meiks. Anytime I think of Dino Crisis, Jurassic Park or the word "esentially" I'll think of you!
  • TJP75 - February 17, 2011 10:50 p.m.

Excellent podcast gents, more of the group discussions in future podcasts please. This latest show reminded me a lot of the original UK podcast. Matt Cundy was hilarous throughout and now I know who is sniggers at unintentional innuendos - it's Justin! Sad to hear the final show for one of the crew, although I loved the way his leaving was dealt with.
  • JD_Method - February 17, 2011 3:25 p.m.

Noooo! I want my exclusive GamesRadar pictures on a USB stick!
  • Jasman - February 17, 2011 1:38 p.m.

Noooooo!! Why man WHY!? I hate goodbyes....Good luck in your future endeavors Mr.. Come back soon :)
  • JasonStatham - February 17, 2011 1:10 p.m.

NO!!!! I'm gonna go drive a segway off a cliff. Best of luck in the future meiks, you are a legend amongst men. *sheds single tear*
  • philipshaw - February 17, 2011 12:43 p.m.

Bittersweet podcast, sad to see him go
  • LeoZeo - February 17, 2011 12:01 p.m.

@GamesRadar_NathanIrvine @JD_Method MWAHAHAHAHAA!!! Oh dear, I bet JD is going to kill me now...
  • GamesRadar_NathanIrvine - February 17, 2011 11:52 a.m.

@JD_Method @LeoZeo Is this true? Have I been had? NO USB FOR YOU!
  • LeoZeo - February 17, 2011 11:44 a.m.

@GamesRadar_NathanIrvine WAH?! Just 'cos he knows me! Oh...did that screw his chances of getting one? I hope not... :) @GamesRadarJustinTowell You really think so? Wow... Well in that case, I may call again in the future :D
  • GamesRadar_NathanIrvine - February 17, 2011 11:11 a.m.

@JD_Method Well done! Mail your name and address to gamesradar@futurenet.com and we'll send one out to you.
  • wesser22 - February 17, 2011 11:07 a.m.

Best of luck Meiks, wont be the same without your Jurrasic Park obsession! Good luck with the Heelan' coos! Hang on, now the TdarUk crew is 100% English, Noooooooooooooo! Ah, Bigotry is fun. ;-)
  • Y2Ken - February 17, 2011 10:32 a.m.

We'll miss you man, best of luck in the future!
  • GR_JustinTowell - February 17, 2011 10:14 a.m.

@LeoZeo - you're kidding, right? You're better spoken than 100% of the Gamesradar UK team ;) We just never heard LeoZeo here, and now we know what it says, we hear it perfectly. Sorry about that - and thanks for your message matey :P
  • LeoZeo - February 17, 2011 9:55 a.m.

The caller - the name's LeoZeo. Sorry, not exactly a good speaker.... :/
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - February 17, 2011 9:26 a.m.

D'awwww, shucks. Thanks for all the guy words, y'all. In terms of what I'm doing next, well, I'll most likely be herding Highland cows. It's a little known fact, but it's a really booming industry.
  • Rojoco - February 17, 2011 1:49 a.m.

Bye Meiks. There I spoiled it. :P
  • garnsr - February 17, 2011 12:58 a.m.

Gamesradar will be much less silly for the loss.
  • KaiokenKid - February 17, 2011 12:08 a.m.

Someone PM me the name of who left please. Ending confused me because they said like two names.
  • BawBagMcRae - February 16, 2011 9:37 p.m.

Good podcast as usual, but gutted to see a member of the team go :( I've listened to the podcast since the start. It just won't feel the same anymore. Can I ask what you're moving onto?
  • humpiedumpie - February 16, 2011 9:04 p.m.

SADFACE :(! Best of luck in the future!