- World At War Zombies: Failed lucky box etiquette
- Matt tests an almost deadly energy drink live on-air to astonishingly, incredible underwhelming results
- Sexy time in games - is it time for more realism during dirty digital deeds?
- Guess That Game Sound returns 99.9% easier than last time
- Find out which fictional gaming town the guys would like to have their car breakdown near
- and one pod member confesses to playing all their games on easy
Above: George on his eighth pint pre-podcast
Above: Cundy nursing a beer and a semi-aggressive facial expression
Above: Nathan about to talk into one of Mickey Mouse's ears
Above: Today's podcast brought to you with a "Niacin flush"
Competition details (UK Only)
You've heard the game sounds from the podcast, now send us your answers. We'll pick three lucky winners at random, scrape out the contents of our prize barrel and send each one something special. It could be a game, it could be a Post-It note off Justin's desk or something completely different. Either Direct Message us your answers via Twitter or drop us an e-mail email@example.com.
Post date: Wednesday 15th July 2009
Running time: 1 hour 0 Seconds
Intro song: Sabrepulse
Visit us at: Twitter | Facebook
Subscribe to TalkRadar UK at: iTunes
GamesRadar is the premiere source for everything that matters in the world of video games. Casual or core, console or handheld - whatever systems you own or whatever genres you love, GamesRadar is there to filter out what's worth your time and to help you get even more from your games. We deliver the best advice, the most in-depth features, expert reviews, and the essential guides for all the top games.