Topics

TalkRadar

• Fishow753 - May 22, 2009 10:20 p.m.

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T-Dar is up
  • MechGyver - May 29, 2009 12:33 p.m.

Looks like Mikel and Brett have been pomping some iron.
  • FamousMortimer - May 26, 2009 6:58 a.m.

So is this where I post to get a sweet, sweet podcast shout-out! I'm new and everything. Srsly!
  • ChrisCom66 - May 26, 2009 1:38 a.m.

great as usual, kepp it up!
  • StickyLungs - May 24, 2009 4 p.m.

Hooray! Keep up the great work guys! Thanks for all the work you guys do. I like the long run time. Keeps me entertained at work, in my cubicle.
  • Gramlock - May 24, 2009 10:22 a.m.

You guys said in this episode why Boom Blox would be selling well? Three words: User created levels. If you never played the first one, try youtubing some of the user-created levels people submitted. Unfortunately the first game's ability to download other people's maps pretty much didn't exist unless you knew each other's friend codes. This game fixes that.
  • Romination - May 24, 2009 5:21 a.m.

i just have to leave a comment because my recaptcha is 'woman serf' and that made me lull
  • Ravenbom - May 23, 2009 7:13 p.m.

Maybe it seems to obvious, but I think Mikel should of had his head photoshopped on Bear Hugger.
  • skyguy343 - May 23, 2009 4:52 p.m.

ZOMG one whole year! unless christmas screwed up my counting skills
  • Vagrant - May 23, 2009 1:58 p.m.

It's pronounced Tarriss. Not tar-iss. That was driving me mad. As was the fact it's pronounced Sessill, not see-sill. That's how the word works! Goddamn it, Brettleston! That said, I still pronounce Ico I-co. Also KotOR totally stands up visually, Reparez. (At least on the PC version. No idea aboot the Xbox one) It still looks better than a ton of stuff out there today. And Bionic Commando shouldn't be bothered with. It might be passable, but it's massively flawed and it's only notable feature has been done better before. (like Antista mentioned Spider-Man 2) Aaaand I laughed at the chocolate bar convention bit. I also liked the Mikel holding Chris there. And the Family Guy one. Nice catch, ELpork. Rant over.
  • jaffa_5 - May 23, 2009 1 p.m.

how come tdar isnt on uk itunes yet?
  • BlackElement17 - May 23, 2009 6:16 a.m.

I believe in Michel Reparez.
  • ssj4raditz - May 23, 2009 5:44 a.m.

I don't know why, maybe I was just giggly tonight, but this episode had me laughing constantly. Plus, thanks for the mention, and I am definitely looking forward to Dark Void!
  • eye of sith - May 23, 2009 5:05 a.m.

once again crank up that friggin 'dar!
  • somerandomchap - May 23, 2009 3:01 a.m.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TedDidlio - May 23, 2009 1:02 a.m.

hahahaaaaa. el pork. fantastic. i LIKED last weeks 'cast. wasnt a favorite, but it was nice to have henry back on. glad this weeks is nice and long like a healthy bone.
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - May 23, 2009 12:57 a.m.

Did anyone else notice that the first pic makes it look like Mikel is holding a chris statue that he won from Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  • Phazon117 - May 23, 2009 12:33 a.m.

It says T-Dar 49 length is 2:20:18, what about 52?!?!?
  • ELpork - May 23, 2009 12:30 a.m.

yay, my art is durr.
  • Spybreak8 - May 22, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Nice, good dl size too, should be able to listen to this shortly!