Topics

TalkRadar

• Genericide - May 16, 2009 11:19 p.m.

Whether the cast was ever actually going to fail, this will be the first of me posting on every cast now onwards. Even if I have absolutely nothing to say. Like now. HAIL THE RETURN OF TALKRADAR!!!
  • BigBossOSE - May 16, 2009 7:29 p.m.

@Xtapolapopotamus Sorry what? I couldn't hear you all the way up on your pedestal
  • FlashGoron - May 16, 2009 8:18 a.m.

TDAR LIVES!!!!!!
  • ClusterShart - May 16, 2009 8:16 a.m.

This episode was a real letdown. It wasn't as funny as it usually is, and kind of had a rushed feeling to it. I hope that Tdar returns to form next week.
  • BrushieTundra - May 16, 2009 5:46 a.m.

Thank god for T-Dar!!! It was the only thing that put a happines back into my soul after my previous evening's dreams. It involved my attempts at sexual relations with my ex-wife (no thank you sir!)only to be cock-blocked by her grandmother. She went to bed. With us. In a twin. Not to be outdone by that, my mind proceeded to further torment me with the next day's shower occurring in a communal tub. With her stepfather. Naked. After that I needed some T-Dar and some brain bleach. And a gun. Yay!
  • eye of sith - May 16, 2009 4:35 a.m.

woot crank up the 'dar! ReCaptcha: groupie Bronx
  • Vagrant - May 16, 2009 2:52 a.m.

I've followed the Chrono sequel stuff, but I hadn't heard this story and I'm really fucking angry about it. Square-Enix have sucked this hard for ages. Not only this and the CT remakes, but look at the way they've treated FFVII and the fact they haven't made a good game since the fucking '90s. I say stop buying EVERYTHING from them. None of it's been worth anything anyway. That means you, all you fucking KH and FFXIII fanboys. Gah. I'M TOO ANGRY TO COMMENT ON THE PODCAST PROPERLY!
  • Walrus2159 - May 16, 2009 1:06 a.m.

Had me scared there for a second, almost thought there'd be no more Tdar, glad to see Talkradar lives on, keep on casting, Tdar, keep on casting
  • GearsofRabies - May 16, 2009 12:40 a.m.

I had manly tears when I read about keyboard cat
  • kerfuffled_brizzle792 - May 16, 2009 12:34 a.m.

Thank God my ears have been spared the unbearable absence of Tdar, a fate surely worse than death
  • GrantG - May 16, 2009 12:07 a.m.

Awesome!
  • RAAWWRRLL - May 15, 2009 11:57 p.m.

Yes!!! Talkradar lives!!!
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - May 15, 2009 11:46 p.m.

To anyone wondering, Brett will be back, he had to go sit in the dark and read comic books with a flashlight for a week.
  • Samael - May 15, 2009 11:46 p.m.

YES! IT'S ALIVE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • michaelmcc827 - May 15, 2009 11:05 p.m.

My avi... You've killed me...
  • TedDidlio - May 15, 2009 10:54 p.m.

oh, and i must express both disappointment and understanding at the shortened length =\ maybe you can slowly slink back up to the 2 hour mark. or maybe that epic almost 3 youve hit a few times. regardless im just a happy happy man that the king got his way. if he hadnt, he would have changed gamesradar.com into gamesboner.tk
  • patriotfan09 - May 15, 2009 10:50 p.m.

Woo!
  • TheWebSwinger - May 15, 2009 10:45 p.m.

Yes. YESSSS there is a TDar 51. Boo for the abbreviated length, but hey. I'll take all the TDar I can get.
  • Ramijiman - May 15, 2009 10:09 p.m.

TANK YOU !!!! TALKRADAR 51!!! :)
  • Amnesiac - May 15, 2009 10:07 p.m.

T-Dar lives! But sadly Keyboard Cat does not. :( Fare thee well, Keyboard Cat.