Topics

TalkRadar

• MrDoucheMan1337 - May 8, 2009 6:40 a.m.

I approve of this podcast (now you can all sleep at night).
  • WiLdFiRe567 - May 7, 2009 8:42 p.m.

BONERTOWN FTW!
  • saltlick - May 5, 2009 10:37 p.m.

if #50 is the last episode, i will be forced to go back to punching small children in the face. i don't want that to happen, as much fun as it is. TALKRADAR FTW
  • SunshineHobo - May 5, 2009 1:04 a.m.

Oh lord. TalkRadar 49 gets the award for funniest yet. Don't quit! For every podcast you don't post after 50 I will cut down 1 tree. Take that EARTH!
  • michaelmcc827 - May 4, 2009 10:15 p.m.

Well, this has been the first podcast so far that made me rewind it to listen a segment again, the one about the Norwegian king. Talkradar can never end! Don't stop! You people better not be doing this just for publicity and for us to spread the word...Oh wait, you are. Darn. recaptcha: himself applaud -what you guys should be doing right now.
  • zanthox - May 4, 2009 8:16 p.m.

King Antista, I am here to serve. Best thing I've ever heard.
  • VMPSaberwolf - May 4, 2009 12:36 p.m.

I had to give you guys a lot of credit for this one. I listen to this at work and it was everything I could do to stop from laughing at Chris's King impersonations. Out of all your podcasts, this one I had to pause so I could control myself and so that my fellow accountants didn't think I was suffering from a seizure or something. Well done guys!
  • AntistaHungry4Love - May 4, 2009 6:40 a.m.

This is the BEST podcast on the NET! DON'T YOU EVER CANCEL IT OR I WILL SEND YOU AN ALLIGATOR THROUGH THE MAIL! Also that king bit made me laugh so hard I farted and woke up my brother with a melange of laughter and ass
  • vagandle - May 4, 2009 5:55 a.m.

Long live T-Dar! I wouldn't have come to this site if it weren't for this podcast and it's constant pimpage of content.
  • talkradarFTW - May 4, 2009 4:54 a.m.

If the show has to end just know you made a lot of people's days better because of it.
  • FistfulofPelican - May 4, 2009 3:57 a.m.

The News is now officially my favourite segment!
  • abombb - May 4, 2009 2:47 a.m.

This podcast seriously is one of the most hilarious podcasts I have ever heard. If it must end, then I want to thank you guys for 50 episodes of laughs.
  • WaffleLeech - May 4, 2009 2:05 a.m.

Very entertaining, as always.
  • JenosIdanian - May 3, 2009 10:21 p.m.

Don't cancel TalkRadar. It's by far the highlight of week.
  • Jurnigan - May 3, 2009 7:27 p.m.

This podcast shall now be known as Bonercast. The King decrees it.
  • Setre - May 3, 2009 1:36 a.m.

Great episode guys! I concur with just about everyone else, don’t cancel the show. It’s understandable to give you all a break but T-Dar is a great and funny podcast. If you continue past 50 keep up the good work and if not then it was a fun ride.
  • Negrodamus - May 3, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Yo, what that before me said is so fucking true man. Plz don't cancel the podcast guys. I love it so much, and I don't want to get really mad a never come back to the site, but i might if you doing something stupid like cancel TalkRadar. LONG LIVE THE TALKRADAR!!
  • Phazon117 - May 2, 2009 9:08 p.m.

Another great tdar. The mid 40's to now have been a real surge in awesomeness. God bless Astro Gaming.
  • babypimpstorm - May 2, 2009 7:45 p.m.

Abridged and appended from my forum post: Seriously, though. I'm a GamesRadar acolyte. I visit the site daily, and it's permanently cemented on my bookmarks. Not only that, every last one of my friends who's even remotely interested in video games (and that's a pretty broad pool of people) is now a GamesRadar zealot. Why does all this traffic get pushed to GamesRadar? How did the site attract this metastasizing group of fanatics? Because one day, looking for gaming podcasts for work, I stumbled onto TalkRadar, and I've been listening (and browsing) ever since. -bps
  • iluvmyDS - May 2, 2009 6:20 p.m.

If you guys end the podcast at 50, I am ready to rant. Anyway, I'm the food guy. King Chris, can I change my name to Bonsoir Nannerpuss Lombardi?