Topics

TalkRadar

• fearunknown - March 1, 2009 3:10 a.m.

So you want us to post on the landing site eh? Well thy will be done, my masters.
  • Jacob816 - March 1, 2009 2:49 a.m.

OMG, please keep Brettle-Bot. And now to do my duty to the podcast. Dear british bossy person in charge of GamesRadar: TalkRadar is the best podcast ever, including what used to be 1-UP, as well as Richard Nixon's weekly podcast (man is that guy cranky). I had never heard of this shitty shitty site prior to listening to TalkRadar. But after listening; lo, the shit miraculously disappeared as if licked away from the chicks form 2G1C, and in its place was a glorious gaming website, swimming with hilarious features and helpful game guides. So hear me now boss man! Please keep TalkRadar alive and broadcasting its hilarity profanity over the interwebs. Long live the TalkRadar! Oh, and BTW, I have AdBlocker Plus, so I don't see any of your stupid ads. Haha! Still, I come to the site for TalkRadar.
  • ssj4raditz - March 1, 2009 1:26 a.m.

Another loverly episode, guys! RoBrett was hilarious!
  • Wave360 - March 1, 2009 1:04 a.m.

Robo Brett made me laugh as hard as i did when Duke Lombardi made his first appearance! I LOVE TDAR!!!!!
  • Shrimpandwhitewine - February 28, 2009 9:19 p.m.

New TalkRadar, hot dog!
  • SlightlyBetterName - February 28, 2009 8:23 p.m.

Haha, Left 4 Head. Gotta watch it.
  • ELpork - February 28, 2009 4:03 p.m.

WHOOOOO!! awesome
  • Ravenbom - February 28, 2009 5:21 a.m.

Ro-Brett? Brett-Bot? I really think soundboard Brett should stay on for a while. Also, doesn't Brett-Board sound better? Contest this week should be Brett-bot, Ro-Brett, Brett2-D2, Brett-board fan art. Even Godzilla Brett, since he's in Japan. Maybe, arctic Brett? Since he's viewing Lost Planet 2...
  • C-C-C-C-ComboCro - February 28, 2009 4:31 a.m.

@iluvmyDS: haha ya i totally listen to them live 5 times also. i listen to podcasts for my commute and when i run out of new podcasts to listen to i just go to some good old cluster shart-tastic fun
  • iluvmyDS - February 28, 2009 4:24 a.m.

This was a damn good one. You should make RoBrett and Duke have a nice conversation. Also, I'm pretty glad you guys read my review. I did forget to mention in it that I listen to most episodes at least five times, and that I loved it from the beginning. So yes Charlie, I'm a pretty big fan.
  • TrevorISme - February 28, 2009 1:19 a.m.

TTTTTTrevor Loves this podcast, kinda scared me that Brett wasnt there, but it still turned out wonderful :D it filled the gap in my heart with Ro-Brett :)
  • Jim2y - February 27, 2009 11:11 p.m.

I can't wait for Dante's inferno and the left 4 dead thong thing wow...just wow
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - February 27, 2009 11:06 p.m.

Oh, that's "Jane" by Jefferson Starship off the added Lost and Damned soundtrack. But all the cool kids remember it as the opening theme to Wet Hot American Summer.
  • DoctorCrazy - February 27, 2009 10:57 p.m.

Awesome, new podcast. I know what im doing tonight ;). BTW, whats that song that Chris just says is from 'Lost and the Damned' that plays coming into part 2???
  • garnsr - February 27, 2009 10:52 p.m.

My security words seem to be oral invite. Can't wait to listen to the show.
  • zer0hvk - February 27, 2009 10:44 p.m.

seems it's on iTunes now, I'm downloading it from there, actually, GO GET IT wtf my security words for the post are "this lonely", how sad hahah
  • vic88 - February 27, 2009 9:31 p.m.

the Akuma pic is awesome
  • Curtis_Stone - February 27, 2009 9:30 p.m.

Ro-Brett/Brett-Bot FTW!!