• Gourdmaster - May 9, 2012 11:05 a.m.

My shirt wreaks of mildew and i couldnt figure out why
  • Bladex206 - May 3, 2012 8:35 a.m.

This sucks giant dick. Miss you motherfuckers. :(
  • Goldjit - April 29, 2012 3:22 a.m.

Day 78 Something something something DARKSIDE!!!
  • grantgenovese - April 28, 2012 2:41 p.m.

i havent been to this site in about a year with college and all. But now i come back and talkradar is dead,there is something called lasertime, and everyone got fired or something. what did i miss, it seems like a lot, but i am very confused. could someone please explain?
  • jenovalife1 - April 27, 2012 11:22 a.m.

THIS IS BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. *que techno viking*
  • simplethunder - April 25, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I seriously miss this cast, other gaming casts don't have the energy talkradar had. gamesradar is dead.
  • TheHiFiJedi - April 24, 2012 6:33 p.m.

I miss Talkradar, it was seriously my favorite cast!! Hope for it's return one day! Love you guys!
  • IcePotato - April 23, 2012 1:26 a.m.

If it ever does come back, its gonna be a whole new group of people. Its not gonna be Chris, Mikel,Brett, or Henry. Future fucked this site up good. Hope you guys like seeing Gamesradar turn into a poorman's Kotaku.
  • samiamJack - April 19, 2012 6:21 p.m.

I still check every friday, I still hope for the return, I've tried to keep up with laser time but I wasn't alive in the 80s and can't find a reasson to care most of the time. I wish they had kept it up for a few more while people were still around but with mikel leaving I don't see it ever coming back. Talkradar you were a big part of my life for a couple of tough years and now that you are gone it feels like I've lost one of my best friends. Thanks for the memories I guess..
  • Gourdmaster - April 16, 2012 3:47 p.m.

Man ive been coming to this site since 2007 and i just cannot relate how depressing it is to see everybody leave. What is happening to gamesradar? They stripped the talent, the site is a mess and needs a total design overhaul, and talkradar is on hiatus possibly indefinitely. It feels like a good friend has moved far away. Still got love for Hank.
  • sinsloth - April 16, 2012 8:24 a.m.

well... maybe they are just so busy getting guests and stuff ready for the 12 hour 200th episode... ...right?
  • SerpentineZERO - June 4, 2012 8:37 p.m.

A man can dream....
  • Tatts4Life - April 15, 2012 6:26 a.m.

So I've been gone for almost a year and am WAY behind on the podcast and I see it stops in February. Is the podcast done for? I've got a years worth of podcasts to catch up on. If they are done thank god I have every podcast from episode one saved on my computer.
  • onepumpwonder - April 15, 2012 12:02 a.m.

2 months without talkradar is like losing someone close to you yeah there's lasertime but its not the same :(
  • thatblindgamer - April 13, 2012 10:47 p.m.

Well, with Mikel leaving, I doubt we'll see another episode. It's been great listening, and hopefully Lasertime lasts a long time.
  • oldmanlight - April 13, 2012 5:31 p.m.

(checks talkradar page)... :(
  • SurooshX - April 13, 2012 2:59 a.m.

Hello!
  • Goldjit - April 12, 2012 10:57 a.m.

Day 62 I am no--- *breaksdown and cries uncontrol-able-ly*
  • bring back the community sgmnt - April 10, 2012 7:41 p.m.

suicide is really starting to look like a reasonable action.
  • Goldjit - April 6, 2012 4:11 a.m.

Day 56 I've have forgotten where I am and why I am here. It seems as if the memories are slowly being sapped away. But I do know one thing, this place is very important to me and that I need to wait for... someone or something. I just wish I could remember the people... the community... but.. .one by one they all just... fade away...