Topics

TalkRadar

• Baron164 - October 21, 2011 5:19 p.m.

So long Chris, you'll be missed man
  • neilbeforezod - October 21, 2011 5:17 p.m.

Thanks for the laughs Chris, you have been a constant source of entertainment for a few years now. I'll miss the irreverent tone that made Tdar my favorite podcast for so long. See ya on Lasertime.
  • Pytor - October 21, 2011 5:16 p.m.

Hope to know why someday... I could hear it in your voice Antista for the past twenty or so podcasts. Here's to new beginnings, guests appearances and Laser Time. Peace out Chris!
  • dizzzydragon - October 21, 2011 5:13 p.m.

chris brett mikal and tyler all have another podcast they do now! Its called lasertime! Viva revolution!
  • SunniDee - October 21, 2011 5:13 p.m.

this will be the saddest episode ever. I am planning on bringing tissues when i listen to this.
  • cL7oud hero - October 21, 2011 5:10 p.m.

Man this sucks. first pokemon monday now this. It's just gunna be me and count chocula alone tonight with our tears
  • Net_Bastard - October 21, 2011 5:06 p.m.

Well I doubt I'll be staying on this website for a lot longer. Chris was one of the funniest people in the GR team. If Matt or Justin leave GRUK then this site is dead. I'm definitely going to check out the Lasertime podcast though!
  • shawksta - October 21, 2011 4:59 p.m.

Im definitly watching this later tonight! First Brett, now Chris :( Lets hope no more precious editors leave aswell!
  • NinjaWalrusMeow - October 21, 2011 4:58 p.m.

Well, this is gonna be depressing. I've been listening since the beginning and it's been saddening to watch as everyone leaves. But Chris WAS and IS TalkRadar, and him leaving kinda kills it for me...but I have LaserTime now so it's not that big of a deal I guess.
  • SoySauceHater - October 21, 2011 4:52 p.m.

I very, very rarely comment on these podcasts, if ever. But goddammit, Chris leaving...that hits me hard. Im gonna have to listen to this. And hopefully not tear up.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - October 21, 2011 4:50 p.m.

Don't worry. Henry will record TalkRadar UNTIL HE DIES. SPOILER ALERT! Henry dies in TalkRadar 197.
  • AngryScotsman - October 21, 2011 4:54 p.m.

I want TalkRadar 199 to be a Battle Royale, to the death. The winner gets to record 200 on their own whilst the police close in. Would that be possible?
  • Killshot - October 21, 2011 5:36 p.m.

not Henry! he's my favorite followed by Charlie of course, also i will miss Chris, good thing for laser time
  • Riche666 - October 21, 2011 4:47 p.m.

Brett, Chris, who's next? Mikel? Henry? F-ck Dis Sh-t! :'(
  • tareq - October 21, 2011 4:46 p.m.

Rest in peace sweet prince PS I`m eating pizza
  • SillyPigeon - October 21, 2011 4:46 p.m.

A truly sad day (although laser time eases it greatly). So long from GR/Tdar Chris and thank you
  • SonicX_89 - October 21, 2011 4:41 p.m.

There is no title under Chris's name in his picture. Is he leaving too?
  • SerpentineZERO - October 21, 2011 4:51 p.m.

Did you listen to last week's? He dropped the announcement at the very end.
  • SonicX_89 - October 21, 2011 4:56 p.m.

I haven't had reliable internet access since 177 so I haven't heard about anything. I have seen a lot of mention of the Lasertime podcast though.
  • garnsr - October 21, 2011 4:41 p.m.

With TDar getting more focused on just games of late, and Laser Time getting all diffused the way TDar used to, it doesn't seem so bad that Chris will be gone from here. I'll still enjoy TDar in whatever form, I'm sure, it isn't just Chris that makes it enjoyable.