Topics

TalkRadar

• SHAPATTAK - October 25, 2011 3:15 p.m.

Chris, thank you for all your hard work on TDAR.
  • imsureimnottheonlyone - October 25, 2011 1:46 p.m.

And so the most incredible podcast ever is led to it's demise. Chris, I'll miss you on tdar, but thank Cthulhu for Lasertime. <3
  • SunniDee - October 25, 2011 3:32 a.m.

You will be loved and missed Chris. and congrats on over 100 commments
  • GrandMoffBubbles - October 25, 2011 1:16 a.m.

I finally listened to the podcast and am relieved to learn that Laser Time is happening. Great roast of Christopher. Its a shame that a member of the Tdar family has to leave for us to enjoy such great comedy. Thank you so much Chris for what you've done with Tdar over the years. The belly laughs were many and almost painful at times. I would like to say to all the "Chicken Littles" out there that the sky is not falling, just changing. We still have Mikel, Henry, Charlie and all the rest. I'm a Tdard for life. Thanks to all you guys on Tdar both past hosts and current. I can't imagine my "Game of Nerds" without you guys!
  • SolidBaker - October 24, 2011 10:28 p.m.

you offend me with your pronunciation of my home town of Brisbane Mikel, it's supposed to be said Brisbun.
  • grappler51 - October 24, 2011 9:01 p.m.

Damn, losing Chris and Brett is too much. I'm downloading LaserTime right now though, so that should help..
  • TOMetroid - October 24, 2011 12:55 p.m.

Good luck at PC Gamer Mr. Antista. TalkRadar will not be the same without you at the helm. You will certainly be missed. On a side note, can anyone link me to the TMNT song they played in this episode? It was priceless.
  • Turboash - October 24, 2011 9:42 a.m.

Thank God for LaterTime...
  • Transmatrix - October 24, 2011 8:27 a.m.

So, will Chris be appearing on the PC Gamer podcast? That will be interesting...
  • miningguyx360 - October 23, 2011 7:41 p.m.

I guess I'm going to be crying in a corner...
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 23, 2011 6:58 p.m.

Thank you, and good night TalkRadar.
  • RichieT1000 - October 23, 2011 6:24 p.m.

TDAR just won't be the same without Chris. God he made me laugh so hard. All the best for the future Mr Antista.
  • twelve1784 - October 22, 2011 10:55 p.m.

Wow, I lapsed on my PCGamer subscription for about 4 years, but now I'll have to dive back in!
  • coda_ - October 22, 2011 6 p.m.

Listening to you on the podcast has been the highlight of my week for a very long time. Chris, you will be missed!
  • SpadesSlick - October 22, 2011 5:12 p.m.

The roast was brilliant as usual guys. Loved the mystery guest that was a nice treat for a long time listener. Good luck at PC Gamer Chris. Nice to hear you will be appearing on the cast from time to time.
  • bron1417 - October 22, 2011 3:32 p.m.

good luck at PC Gamer Chris!! you have made my time listening to T-Dar the funniest hours of my life and i love you for that! once again good luck at PC Gamer and you will be missed a bunch.
  • AlpineGuy - October 22, 2011 1:14 p.m.

Antista...you will be missed.
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - October 22, 2011 12:24 p.m.

With Chris gone, the time may be nearing for Hank to host an episode of TalkRadar. That should be interesting.
  • screwball08247 - October 22, 2011 12:22 p.m.

Thank you for the three and a half years of constant laughs, Mr. Antista. You'll be missed greatly, but good luck at PC Gamer!
  • codystovall - October 22, 2011 12:12 p.m.

So what exactly is the layout of the building, are gr and pc on the same floor and just across the hall?