Topics

TalkRadar

• QuickSticks45 - September 4, 2011 10:58 p.m.

Going back to catch up on the Talk Radars that I've missed, then get to the weekly top 7 around i don't know maybe 12:00 then get to the suffering and then all notions of a peaceful sleep tonight are thrown out the window, kind of like that poor child
  • mshdpotatoes - April 23, 2011 3:09 p.m.

Weekly TalkRadar comment.
  • ArbokDaKobra - April 14, 2011 10:28 p.m.

This is probably the greatest podcast evr, and im so glad to finally be part of the site after listening since 100. Thank you so much for ever thing u do, and the time you put in. You have brightened my life in this small way.
  • AntistasMetroid - April 12, 2011 2:11 p.m.

Wikithoraz is my new favorite super hero...
  • FFSamurai - April 12, 2011 11:08 a.m.

Nice episode again though I'm amazed you've got a problem with people who think your in VALVE's pocket. Comments by stupid people can be so entertaining. Like the hundreds of other people in your "army" I loved your podcast, as always, keep up the good work.
  • zanthox - April 11, 2011 8:14 a.m.

Oh Boy!
  • KiLLc0R3 - April 11, 2011 2:12 a.m.

oh so i'm pretty sure that you guys have been asked this one trillion damned times but the music at the close of this episode the 146. where does it come from? cause i don't listen to ma peoples music much but if i had more like that to listen too i'd be a BET watchin, pants at ankles wearin, source magazine readin fool.
  • GLaDanUS - April 11, 2011 12:11 a.m.

Wullhubuluh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tenfey - April 10, 2011 1:18 p.m.

The description of the gentleman who you purchased animation cells from, as well as the conversation of the limitations of the Green Lantern ring had me guffawing vocally.
  • redthehaze - April 10, 2011 2:45 a.m.

Heart your podcast!
  • 8bitBaby - April 10, 2011 1:53 a.m.

i'm here! i'm here! a little late but i'm here finally.
  • SenorHurt - April 10, 2011 12:23 a.m.

Thank goodness for the amazing photoshop skills of the TalkRadar listeners. I laughed so hard at these. Thanks again to the crew for recording another great show!
  • InsomniacGamer - April 9, 2011 9:33 p.m.

HellYEAH trailer park boys intro ftw
  • Zetabyte - April 9, 2011 9:25 p.m.

Sweet! Got a mention! (probably not a huge accomplishment, but it's my first time)
  • Zeb364 - April 9, 2011 6:29 p.m.

I was all psyched to get a new TDar. Friday finally arrives and I tell myself "Ok, stretch this out...make it last. Savour it dumbass!" Then before I realize what's happened I'm sucked in and end up staying uo till 5 am listening to the whole cast in one sitting. Well fuck it then, I'll just listen to it again! "Talkradar! That shit never gets old!"
  • veryweirdguy - April 9, 2011 2:56 p.m.

I got ridiculously excited when: a) you guys discussed Portal/Portal 2, pushing me to finally pre-order 2. b) Henry mentioned Scalped. I heart Scalped so so so so much, it's the best thing being published. I didn't realise anyone else read it (well, it doesn't seem that big at any rate...) Good work!
  • Rockmotron9000 - April 9, 2011 2:41 p.m.

oh my god! i laughed SO hard at the Gifiltyfisch art! that was the best!
  • Eaxis - April 9, 2011 2:39 p.m.

Whooo! Awesome podcast!
  • darkrider105 - April 9, 2011 2:15 p.m.

lol @ the Conan art by Batman. It's just as awesome as a new TalkRadar
  • graboids - April 9, 2011 1:27 p.m.

awesome! cant believe we are so close to TDAR 150! seems like just yesterday I was listening to TDAR 100... oh wait I WAS doing that yesterday....