• PlainLikeVanilla - March 4, 2011 11:45 p.m.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo it's TalkRadar!
  • batman5273 - March 4, 2011 11:40 p.m.

robotmand's reference is when the staff was talking about the game "Alfred Chicken." Because the name was Alfred, Antista starting doing his Michael Caine voice as the voice of Bruce Wayne's butler being a chicken.
  • MrMilksop - March 4, 2011 11:36 p.m.

TDAR IS GO!!!! Brelston said third segment is a doozy. CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • batman5273 - March 4, 2011 11:34 p.m.

@Juiceandpancakes: WTF are you trying to say? Don't be an internet pussy and leave smart ass comments about me. I only post what my streak is because people ask me. And the fact that it is an accomplishment that I am proud of. Why don't you worry about eating glutton free bread and not what I am doing in the fan art thread or in the TDAR comments. If my artwork wasn't appreciated by Antista and the gang it would never be on the landing page for now 31 weeks in a row. wtf have you contributed for the 31 weeks on a regular basis? your dumb fucking stories? I also edit the TDAR Wiki page with EVERYONE'S art and videos and am only behind Turbo in edits. I am also the one who created the TDARD Saturday logo and helped set up the Xbox Gamercard and maintain the twitter account so that everyone can play with other forum members and the staff. I also promote GamesRadar and TalkRadar on the podcasts I am on and have been interviewed on. so don't give me any fucking shit that I do not celebrate the podcast! My art is a testimonial that I pay attention and rejoice in TDAR! Having my fan art on the header page is the cast celebrating one of its fans for all his hard work. so to recap, worry about yourself and not me!
  • HankVenture - March 4, 2011 11:33 p.m.

I dk what is up with me but this is the second week now that I've completely forgot about TalkRadar going up.. o well, my night just got a happy surprise
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - March 4, 2011 11:25 p.m.

Oh yes.
  • ninjaemperor - March 4, 2011 11:20 p.m.

Carolyn and Chris on the same episode???!!!! Can't wait.
  • ShatterBand - March 4, 2011 11:15 p.m.

Aww yiss, it may be one o'clock in the night, but Tdar will keep me up.
  • Nocens - March 4, 2011 11:14 p.m.

Woohoo! Many thanks as always.
  • Ga1l0w - March 4, 2011 11:14 p.m.

I was kinda scared something would happen to you guys; last week worried me. Glad to see talkradar is up and well. Kudos
  • TURbo - March 4, 2011 11:10 p.m.

161 MB, at least edging 3 hours long.
  • batmanboy11 - March 4, 2011 11:10 p.m.

Sweet, TDar!
  • CancerMan - March 4, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Now I don't have to kill myself.
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - March 4, 2011 11:06 p.m.

I cut my new talkradar with old talkradars so it lasts till the next Friday. But should I be commenting on last week episode here? Decisions, decisions.
  • AltairFoggz - March 4, 2011 11:06 p.m.

TDAARRRRR
  • MonocledYaoGuai - March 4, 2011 11:04 p.m.

Huzzah! Tis podcast time!
  • Eaxis - March 4, 2011 11 p.m.

TalkRadar is gooooooooo!
  • humpiedumpie - March 4, 2011 10:55 p.m.

TALKRADAR HOW LONG WILL IT BEEEEEEEE
  • DooMb0t - March 4, 2011 10:55 p.m.

Yay for early tdars!
  • inSovietRussiaDatesRecallBrettElston - March 4, 2011 10:54 p.m.

HOW LONG IS TDAR 141??? WE'LL NEVER KNOW!