Topics

TalkRadar

• DrDevious - January 10, 2011 3:52 a.m.

omg am I the only one who loves the Heavy Rain segments? Can we please have one every episode?
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - January 10, 2011 5:39 a.m.

Also, the ending of the fan fiction just made me think, "FINALLY!"
  • IRAQITNT - January 10, 2011 2:33 p.m.

69:35 "...so look for my level: Allah's dick is the biggest, coming soon to PSN...has a bomb on the tip" Did this guy just insult the whole Muslim population by calling them terrorists and making fun of Allah (God)? I'm not religions, but this is such ignorant, offensive and racist thing to say, especially that it is coming from a professional editor in such respected website. I'm not sure how things work here when it comes to racism, but I'm reporting this.
  • IRAQITNT - January 10, 2011 2:35 p.m.

religious ^
  • DISCOSTICKJ81 - January 10, 2011 8:51 p.m.

Hey guys, could you please make an RSS for your podcast. PLEASE. I really enjoy listening to you guys... Thank you
  • Ninjadmin - January 11, 2011 1:21 p.m.

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your Christmas Podcast. Oh, & bewareoblivionisathand Thats the mastercode for Turok 2 on N64. I never put that game on without inputting that code. Been burned into my brain it has.
  • AntistasMetroid - January 11, 2011 2:18 p.m.

oh wikiparaz if only you knew how hard i just laughed at the dracler hunter picture! that epic level 50 beard combined with a large gun n truck down in branson... i just wet myself. some help antista? sweet work graboids!
  • DoctorCrazy - January 13, 2011 3:07 a.m.

I would just like to say thank you TalkRadar. A few podcasts ago you played "The Room dubstep remix" by MiCroJupiter, which made me look up this weird and wonderful tune on Youtube. Since then I have looked up countless clips of The Room on Youtube, bought it online, and now have watched the worst movie of all time. And loved every minute of it. Once again, thank you.