Topics

TalkRadar

• helloimandrew - October 10, 2010 12:22 p.m.

thanks for another great show guys
  • SausageLozenge - October 9, 2010 11:07 p.m.

The Arcade Gaming Shrine video was great. I also laughed out load over the guy that deleted F'd with the T-dar wiki claiming that you guys were "CoD fanboys." What a dumb jerk.
  • TheNesta - October 9, 2010 10:12 p.m.

One door is red, and the other is blue!
  • Transmatrix - October 9, 2010 8:15 p.m.

What the FUCK was that intro from? That was disturbing...
  • elpurplemonkey - October 9, 2010 6:14 p.m.

I thought Enslaved and Castlevania: LoS were reviewed in the last tdar? Not that I mind since I'm interested in both of those games- I welcome their (hopefully) spoiler free discussion. Also, I am ready ready. Ready for some tdar.
  • Myrmidon - October 9, 2010 6 p.m.

I seriously have to lean forward to hide my boner every time I listen to this podcast.
  • Cleanser247 - October 9, 2010 4:07 p.m.

Love the show guys. Keep up the great work! Good job on the art too : D
  • thor0997 - October 9, 2010 2:17 p.m.

OH HELLZ YA!
  • 435 - October 9, 2010 11:51 a.m.

\^O^/
  • philipshaw - October 9, 2010 11:33 a.m.

Can't to listen to see what you think of the new castlevania, I think it's amazing and could be a game of the year contender
  • sternparez - October 9, 2010 11:12 a.m.

weighing up whether to save this for a 4 hour train on tuesday. Nah fuck it.
  • NEPAL - October 9, 2010 10:36 a.m.

Best podcast o the internet!
  • Colosseyed - October 9, 2010 6:12 a.m.

Listening right now, just HAD to hop on to try to get you guys turned around on NBA Jam. Even if you don't give a shit about the NBA, if you have any nostalgia for Jam, you owe it to your 13 year-old self to not just brush this one off. I know we've all pretty much given up on Wii motion controls at this point, but this is the proof-of-concept game that should have been 4 years ago. The only motion being picked up is waggle = button press, so dodgy detection fuck-ups (the Wii's bane) are not an issue here. But then why would this be fun? It's fun in the way Wii Bowling was fun. It's simple, but because the real life games/motions being mimicked are so familiar to all of us from childhood (who hasn't pretend-bowled or pretend-shot a basketball as a kid), you can't help but be sucked in and actually want to get physically involved. Throwing down a dunk, swatting a 3 back into the shooter's face (yes playing D is actually fun), it's just so much more satisfying to do the actual motions than activate with a button press, even if it is just make believe. Now add to that the Jam license, or more importantly the Jam license done well (solid 3D 2v2 b-ball game engine much improved over the original, respectable graphics, smooth animations, 60 fps, nostalgia ladened unlockables) and you've got one of the best for-guys multiplayer games on any console period imo, even without online. I can't recommend this one enough, and I'm taking the time to write this to hopefully get you guys on the band wagon so you can spread the word through the show. This is the kind of motion control game I signed up for with the Wii 4 years ago, simple yet effective and done with heart, and I'd rather not watch it die the same pathetic death that the few legitimate efforts before it (Extraction, Madworld, etc.) did if I - uh - you can help it. Thx.
  • Justheretowinshit - October 9, 2010 4:19 a.m.

Holy Shitness! Talkradar is the greatest thing to ever happen to me! After never being mentioned at all on the podcast I get my story read in hilarious fashion one week, then my horrible photoshop posted on the landing page the next week, then this week I won Stickers! and a video Game!(that i might barely play) but Stickers! Hell yeah!
  • Spybreak8 - October 9, 2010 3:01 a.m.

Wooo, listening to last week's podcast right now, lol so late.
  • smorter - October 9, 2010 12:51 a.m.

PLEASE for the love of god, tell me where I can find, or post somewhere, the "HEEEY! YOU LOOK LIKE A REAL ASSHOLE!..." interlude type thing, I want that shit for my ring tone!
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 9, 2010 12:51 a.m.

I finally got around to playing Psychonauts. I started it this morning and I'm loving it so far. I wan't to keep playing it but I can't listen to what they're saying in the game and listen to talkradar too. I guess I'll have to play Sports Champions while I listen.
  • IThinkLizzieIsHot - October 9, 2010 12:45 a.m.

Now i can have that orgasam!
  • BuckleYoGoddamnSafetyBelt - October 9, 2010 12:32 a.m.

what's the intro bit from?
  • batmanboy11 - October 9, 2010 12:02 a.m.

Downloading... NOW!