• frmonth - June 5, 2010 11:41 a.m.

Love Tyler's letter to EGM, hit the credibility gong boy.
  • philipshaw - June 5, 2010 9:39 a.m.

Seems like being another great Talkradar
  • taterboob - June 5, 2010 7:18 a.m.

Hoorai!
  • TedDidlio - June 5, 2010 6:55 a.m.

Realized I hadn't commented on the Tdar landing page for a few weeks. Literally, not kidding, punched myself in the dick for it. I will not make the same mistake again.
  • michaelmcc827 - June 5, 2010 6:46 a.m.

That shirt is awesome!
  • garnsr - June 5, 2010 5:39 a.m.

Nobunaga's Ambition was a little too dry for my taste. Shingen the Ruler had the strategy/management and action battles, which I liked better. And what about Destiny of an Emperor, a NES RPG set in China (Dynasty Warriors characters) where you had to constantly feed your guys? I'm glad they've trimmed out a lot of the crap you had to go through to try to have fun with games over the years.
  • foxyexplosion - June 5, 2010 5:13 a.m.

Omg Im so excited for the tyler nagata song, somebody has to make it!! super good podcast so far too guys!!
  • zanthox - June 5, 2010 4:46 a.m.

downloading now!
  • JuliePeesgood - June 5, 2010 4:16 a.m.

Wow I'm falling behind ... Time for a 'listening weekend' :D reCaptcha: "file the" FILE THE WHAT???
  • Claymore17 - June 5, 2010 3:58 a.m.

hey guys great job i keep meaning to comment but this is the first time I really have....Keep up the good work and you missed me on the new users when I made an account a few months ago so if you could mention me in 105 i'd get a giant bonerar. Also I have a safari script that refreshes on this page every 5 secs so I don't know if that actually gives you views but I'm pulling for you. As Brelston would say, now you won't go home and kill yourself. Have a good one.
  • VoodooPanda - June 5, 2010 3:51 a.m.

I know she doesnt say it but in the promos with Lizzie does it sound like she says Gamesradar.kong
  • solace357 - June 5, 2010 3:27 a.m.

pixelparez says eff uuuu. better see you guys at E3.
  • OneEyedGoon - June 5, 2010 2:45 a.m.

Mikel, that picture of your and your shirt is the best thing I've seen all week.
  • TURbo - June 5, 2010 2:41 a.m.

I laughed so hard when Mikel Reparaz did the high pitch squeal. Also Mikel managed to sneak by an uncensored rape.
  • Tenfey - June 5, 2010 2:04 a.m.

Two Tylers for the price of one! What a steal!
  • TheTalkRadarWiimote - June 5, 2010 2:03 a.m.

they called fans of trueblood gay immediately after discussing sex & the city in detail :(
  • Starplatinum - June 5, 2010 1:26 a.m.

Wow some how I feel like this has been one of the best podcasts crammed into less than 2 and a half hours! Whiskey rules!!
  • krebstar - June 5, 2010 1:18 a.m.

Fantastic, as always! So, just saying how great the podcast is every week will get a bit old, but I still feel obligated to help out the comment count. I've been listening since durn near the beginning, but can never think of what to comment. Therefore, every week i'll post a small chunk out of a classic piece of literature to show my support. Keep them coming guys! "The grey warm evening of August had descended upon the city and a mild warm air, a memory of summer, circulated in the streets."
  • Baumer8993 - June 5, 2010 1:11 a.m.

omgz i loves this :)
  • wharcraff - June 5, 2010 1:11 a.m.

Finally podcast time. kinda off topic here but If you guys are ever going to do a podcast where you happen to bring up LOST,podcast 108 might be a good choice for that. Might even be able to work in a retrospective to the rpg Suikoden series, and its own relation to the number 108 and the stars of Destiny.Hmm Maybe Jacob used to play Suikoden on his trips off island(might be why that number is significant).