• C.King - June 15, 2013 1:48 p.m.

anyone else get the feeling bayonetta has a seriously good chance of being in here? with them having bayonetta 2 as a exclusive atm
  • kawaken231 - June 14, 2013 1:53 p.m.

oh no. nononononnonononooooooo NO! THEY DONT DESERVE GOKU SORA NARUTO OR KAZUYA!!!!!!! but everything else is cool.
  • daniel-martinez - June 14, 2013 12:23 p.m.

I'm hoping the next character revealed is ridley! I just want to know already!
  • gunlock321 - June 14, 2013 8:31 a.m.

Blaster Master concept art.. http://www.geekrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/blaster_master_painting_stokes.jpg
  • christopher-mclean - June 14, 2013 8:16 a.m.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NINTENDO BRING BACK SOLID SNAKE!!! I'D BUY A WII U SO QUICK OFF THAT ALONE!!
  • gunlock321 - June 14, 2013 7:25 a.m.

Jason from Blaster Master!! (Been asking for him since the first Smash game).. Also King K. Rool should be a playable character (since the use other villains Ganon ect, already)..
  • gunlock321 - June 14, 2013 7:17 a.m.

Jason from Blaster Master..
  • Frieza - June 13, 2013 10:33 a.m.

Am I the only one who thinks the Wii Fit Trainer is a waste of space? The only real good thing about her inclusion is that it pretty much guarantees Waluigi (and a few other select Assist Trophy characters from SSBB) will be playable in this game. Because if they thought the Wii Fit Trainer was a solid enough character to make the roster, then by God so is Waluigi and friends.
  • shawksta - June 19, 2013 10:50 a.m.

Its not really that Its more of Sakurai being Sakurai and choosing a character nobody expected despite wishlists of more popular characters.
  • Frieza - June 19, 2013 4 p.m.

Yeah but... Wii Fit Trainer? I mean, I'll give Sakurai credit for being creative and unexpected, and I'm all for more boobies in Smash 'n all, but... Wii Fit Trainer?
  • shawksta - June 19, 2013 5:52 p.m.

Think of it like this. Whether people like it or not, the "Wii" series sold ALLOT, and out of all the representatives for it, Sakurai went with Wii Fit Trainer, and frankly, why not. She IS part of Nintendo, just like GameandWatch and ROB. Also Sakurai wouldnt elaborate but when he mentioned we could "Transfer customizable characters", he wouldnt explain other than that its NOT Costumes, making people believe that the Mii's will be playable, who otherwise would make sense to "Customize"
  • Fireninjastar - June 13, 2013 10:29 a.m.

Paper. Mario. Or Mr. L.
  • codystovall - June 13, 2013 6:07 p.m.

yes, maybe also vivian
  • Goku_Fan - June 13, 2013 5:07 a.m.

Goku FTW!!!!!!!!!
  • pokepark7 - June 12, 2013 7:45 p.m.

so epic
  • ivan-smithy - June 12, 2013 6:19 p.m.

Klonoa!! Pac-man i hope both join, from Sonic(him) and Tails, fire emblem Marth(stays) Ike(stays) Chrom(new) Lucina(new) Mother Series Ness Lucas and Masked Man n_n
  • DarthEnderX - June 12, 2013 2:22 p.m.

All I want is my Simon Belmont, my King Hippo and my Eggplant Wizard to go with Pit and Mega Man so I can do my Captain N reenactments!
  • PlainLikeVanilla - June 11, 2013 8:24 p.m.

Wow nice fat joke guys.