• shawksta - February 20, 2014 11:04 p.m.

Good thing they kept his DK64 Jetpack, the redesign in Returns/TF wasnt really good honestly. Once again, LOVING the expressions
  • Outofmanyone - February 14, 2014 3:52 p.m.

Nice, I called this one a while ago and I'm glad to see it actually happened. The Punch-Out for the Wii a few years back was so much fun.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - February 14, 2014 10:31 a.m.

Everybody was so quiet and uncaring for Rosalina but now are hyped for Little Mac. Smash hype in a nutshell.
  • shawksta - February 13, 2014 11:13 p.m.

Looking at it again and noticing what Doc Louis says, Mac's weakness is that he has next to VERY weak Air game.
  • universaltofu - February 13, 2014 8:01 p.m.

It's cool that smash finally has a boxing character, almost an inevitability, but like it made too much sense to do it right away so they waited until now.
  • TheGooseinator - February 13, 2014 7:25 p.m.

YEAH LITTLE MAC!!! Any doubts I had about this game have vanished. Woohoo!!!!!
  • Redeater - February 13, 2014 6:30 p.m.

Little Mac is a great addition but I'm getting pretty fucking sick of these terrible NDs. It's frustrating to read all these articles before every ND saying "Tomorrow's Direct may prove to be an important one" only to get slightly more information on games that we already know are being released....and a handful of VC games. Seriously, every fucking direct lately seems to be doing this. I'm going to buy Smash and Kart already....show me a fucking metroid or Starfox...or Ft zero!
  • talleyXIV - February 13, 2014 9:57 p.m.

They just had more info on all the games they announced today. Mario Kart, Smash Bros., X, Bayonetta 2. I thought it was one of the better ones in a while.
  • Redeater - February 13, 2014 11:59 p.m.

That's my point. We already knew about every single one of these games some time ago. The Wii U is getting blasted by Sony and Microsoft and instead of throwing us some tantalizing morsels of possible upcoming games, they just keep showing more of the same games we know are being released.
  • Arobadope - February 14, 2014 4:58 a.m.

Right, Nintendo don't hype up games that people are excited for or haven't heard anything from in a while (X) that are coming out soon! That's completely idiotic Nintendo why on earth would you do that!
  • Redeater - February 21, 2014 11:10 a.m.

Yeah, because their way of thinking is completely working for them right now. PS4 has only been out for a few months and is crossing the Wii U lifetime sales....a system that has been out for almost a year and a half. Brilliant thinking.
  • Arobadope - February 23, 2014 8:27 a.m.

You are confirmed to be a moron thank you.
  • Redeater - February 21, 2014 11:17 a.m.

Oh hey, looks like the PS4 launched in Japan today. Why don't we take a look at how Nintendo is doing sales wise 2 weeks from now shall we?
  • GOD - February 13, 2014 5:57 p.m.

His power meter concerns me.... that uppercut could end up being a problem, but I guess we'll see sometime in 2014.
  • Swedish_Chef - February 13, 2014 8:52 p.m.

His neutral B is an OHKO at max power from what I've heard, the power meter might effect his other moves as well though.
  • Swedish_Chef - February 13, 2014 5:13 p.m.

YES YES YES!!! I'M MARKING OUT SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!
  • codystovall - February 13, 2014 3:50 p.m.

He may be interesting to play with but not a character that really excites me, same with all the recent reveals.
  • g1rldraco7 - February 13, 2014 3:28 p.m.

Little Mac joins the pack? His character design is cool and :3
  • TMcKeon64 - February 13, 2014 3:10 p.m.

Yay, Little Mac!
  • Redeater - February 13, 2014 2:51 p.m.

You guys missed the most important announcement. Steel Diver 2 #Dreamsdocometrue