• quincytheodore - June 30, 2011 9:22 a.m.

She can wear anything and still captures my heart... Beside why bother since half of the time she's half-naked anyway... Not having a boner is half of the fight... Reminds me of Bullet Witch design http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc170/iayawhite/bullet-witch-20061115113106172.jpg?t=1242010187
  • ngazi - June 30, 2011 2:47 a.m.

The final bayonetta looked perfectly westernized to me.
  • HankVenture - June 29, 2011 9:19 p.m.

@Redeater I didn't think she an attractive character either. But if we were in school together she would probably be that loser girl that turned fucking hot around 9th grade..but we weren't and she isn't But the bottom middle one looks ok for what I've come to know about her personality. Why does the hair loop around her arms, does it have this in the final version?
  • Fuzunga - June 29, 2011 7:20 p.m.

WAs never crazy about Beyonetta's design. I like the one on the top left, but the one on the middle of the bottom row is a good compromise.
  • pr0tostar - June 29, 2011 6:28 p.m.

I'd have gone with #1 if the final call were up to me. Bladepistols are a personal turnon.
  • mockraven - June 29, 2011 5:22 p.m.

Just keeping in mind the amount of hair needed to make her clothing, I think I like her final costume best. I'm really not sure how you'd do leather hair, belt-buckle hair, feather hair, and so forth. Of course one could say "it's magic" but the final costume kind of looks like it's all one material or two at most. That said, my opinion is based on the assumption that Bayonetta would've still had the hair magic that'd essentially strip her down to her undies whenever she did the big "weave" moves. The transition between fully clothed light attacks and scantly covered heavy attacks just seems smoother with the glorified wetsuit than the transition between one of the bulkier costumes and undies would have been.
  • SanctusScorpius - June 29, 2011 5:10 p.m.

I like them, but not as Bayonetta. The final, over the top, design suits her the best. And yes, these as unlockable costumes would be awesome.
  • sirdilznik - June 29, 2011 4:28 p.m.

Steampunk Harley Quinn would have been the way to go.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - June 29, 2011 4:02 p.m.

I'll take the over-the-top latex hair over these angsty outfits any day.
  • CoryM1134 - June 29, 2011 3:58 p.m.

I like all of them more than the game's costume. I felt flat out embarrassed playing that demo.
  • dphoenix192 - June 29, 2011 3:38 p.m.

I still fail to see how this looks western? Sure, its not animeish, but that doesn't make it western.
  • WarWasp - June 29, 2011 3:36 p.m.

First.As for the topic,I got nothin.