Topics

WTF

• straight2video - October 7, 2010 12:44 p.m.

Why are they not coming out in NA? They are developed in Montreal! I guess I have to order it from Amazon or something.
  • reaperman22 - October 7, 2010 9:22 a.m.

so is it coming to the merry ol land of Aus? cause a lot of the time when its put down as Europe it also includes us but just wondering on any confirmation
  • blocpartier - October 7, 2010 8:30 a.m.

FUCK. I'd at least want them to remake Sands of Time and sell it in the U.S. But their decision makes sense, economically speaking. I'm pretty sure not many people around the world want to buy and play all the PoPs again. It was probably a decision based on the sales and the success of the originals in Europe. Although, I would like to see a fixed Warrior Within. Shit sucked.
  • Clovin64 - October 6, 2010 11:05 p.m.

Warrior Within is the only POP game I've played, and I loved it to bits. The Sand Wraith sections were genius I tell you! I've always wanted to play the other two games but didnt get round to it. I'd love this.
  • buttercupforpresident - October 6, 2010 10:58 p.m.

i wouldn't mind coughing up a couple extra bucks for a several disc collection on 360. in America
  • ScrEAMaPiLLar - October 6, 2010 7:02 p.m.

Well this announcement is great, but kind of bullocks.
  • RebornKusabi - October 6, 2010 6:35 p.m.

I'll be importing these 'cause I loved these Prince of Persia games. There is of course the fact that the PS3 isn't region-locked so if any enterprising North American fans want this game like I do, just import through Amazon or some other place online and once you get it, you'll be able to play it just fine.
  • Awesomeforthemasses - October 6, 2010 6:23 p.m.

I'm Canadian, we used to be a British colony, doesn't that make us European enough? WHY DO THEY PUNISH US?!
  • shadowreaper72 - October 6, 2010 4:33 p.m.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK COME ON!!!!! Oh well it will come out eventually in America sooner or later.
  • BMW89 - October 6, 2010 4:33 p.m.

Can we poor shmucks in the US import it?
  • deadsmirf - October 6, 2010 4:22 p.m.

I'll just order it from Europe, it's not like it'd be hard
  • loonyman978 - October 6, 2010 4:19 p.m.

YES YES YES!!! Finally i feel good to own a ps3 aqnd live in europe! Im so happy right now!! aaaahhhh!!!
  • sternparez - October 6, 2010 3:57 p.m.

to really rub it in I'm a European PS3 owner who has all 3 on PS2 so probably won't even bother buying it.
  • nikos_the_great - October 6, 2010 3:08 p.m.

Never played any PoP games. I bought the GoW trilogy and really loved it but these games are very old. Don't know if I'll buy.
  • NoiseAsylum - October 6, 2010 1:52 p.m.

I would have dished out whatever amount they wanted for a 360 release.
  • Austin_SJ - October 6, 2010 1:46 p.m.

PSregion3 so not really a problem.
  • oneshotfinch - October 6, 2010 12:28 p.m.

Seems to make up for the fact that the euro PSN store is a pile of failure and idiots and excuses involving licencing and other bullshit. We STILL haven't got Castle Crashers!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - October 6, 2010 12:11 p.m.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ohwell, I'll just order it online if all else fails.
  • acridweasel - October 6, 2010 11:38 a.m.

Obviously many non-Europeans and XBOXers are going to complain about this, but I'd forego PoP HD3D for parity between EU PSN and US PSN, not to mention Sony generally pulling their thumbs out of their arses when it comes to demos that hit XB Marketplace but not PSN...
  • Xplosive59 - October 6, 2010 11:29 a.m.

At least this should make up for the crappy euro psn store