• papergoon - June 30, 2011 6:32 a.m.

PS3, because I can't afford a powerful PC gaming rig.
  • Gavo - June 30, 2011 5:33 a.m.

Playing it on the PC. Two words - Mods, and amazing graphics.
  • TheRandomFool - June 30, 2011 4:04 a.m.

Have to agree, PC is best. Mine personally is retarded, and has an issue with most games despite having a pretty recent graphics card. Mods and console codes make up for everything!
  • winner2 - June 30, 2011 3:34 a.m.

Is the pc version more important for the modding or just the graphics? Because I think it looks perfect on 360 and personally I just thought oblivion feels better on the 360 and on a bigger screen. Not to mention I really like the game for what it is without mods, mods took the fun out of oblivion for me actually(irrelevant, but hey that's just me)
  • WeinerlessSteve - June 30, 2011 3:14 a.m.

Cheevebox three-shitty course. FIST BUMP!
  • TheDeathishRainbow - June 30, 2011 3:02 a.m.

I'll probably get for the PS3, but hey, who knows? I might spring for all 3. :P
  • enoop - June 30, 2011 2:49 a.m.

Modding your game save comes no where close to what mods on the pc can do.
  • AttroPheed - June 30, 2011 2:04 a.m.

PC. I'll pick up the 360 version later if it has easy achievements like Oblivion did. I hope they cured the 'loading area...' every 2 milliseconds BS that the consoles suffered from.
  • FlameChucks76 - June 30, 2011 2:04 a.m.

PC....considering i have three choices to pick from, I'm always going to pick my PC.
  • HankVenture - June 30, 2011 1:58 a.m.

I will probably get it for the 360, I can't tell much difference between the xbox and PS3, and well Xbox is my preferred choice from the consoles, plus the PS3 seems to be slower when downloading> I WISH I had a PC able to run this game, or any other games. I can only do minecraft but I love adding mods to it and I would love to play this with mods as well because I KNOW there will be a fly on a dragon mod.
  • cyberpirate - June 30, 2011 1:44 a.m.

I'm a diehard pc gamer, so it goes without saying I will be playing this on pc.
  • enoop - June 30, 2011 1:42 a.m.

I think the real reason that they show the xbox version is they don't want to show off how bad of a port they made.
  • greyishpoweranger - June 30, 2011 1:34 a.m.

Games for windows - live*
  • greyishpoweranger - June 30, 2011 1:33 a.m.

I can already for see Skyrim using Games for Windows - life (AKA a STD made by mircosoft) as it's DRM of choice like with fallout 3.
  • Spartan11794 - June 30, 2011 1:32 a.m.

360 and PC
  • BladedFalcon - June 30, 2011 1:22 a.m.

Gonna play it on PS3 here, of course!
  • VnT - June 30, 2011 1:16 a.m.

I'm buying it (Collector's Editions) for both PC and 360. The PC is my first choice, but I'm hoping to get my wife interested in the game. If not, I'll probably be running two characters concurrently.
  • Scoob - June 30, 2011 1:15 a.m.

@bkoz117: If you really like the Xbox style controls, just get either a wired controller (they're cheap) or a Xbox 360 controller receiver for the PC.
  • bkoz117 - June 30, 2011 1:11 a.m.

I'm partial to the 360's controls, since I've only owned a decent gaming rig for around a year. But mods were one of my favorite parts of Oblivion. I'll play through once, or even twice if I really want to forget about actual human interactions, on the 360. Then, when mods come out, I'll pick up the pc version. If anyone deserves two purchases from me, it's the magnificent Todd Howard
  • Robx - June 30, 2011 1:01 a.m.

soo they show it on xbox because it is the one that looks the crappiest and then they amaze people with how the pc one looks? thats...clever. I will be going PC for this one, hopefully we get to mod the hell out of it and improve it, as usual...