• fadedlinevigil - August 24, 2011 6:08 a.m.

Wow, this was news 6 months ago when I read it IGN.
  • db1331 - August 24, 2011 7:32 a.m.

LOL, you read IGN? I bet you are amped for Gears 3, amirite?
  • Celticlupin13 - August 24, 2011 8:45 a.m.

IGN is tops, bro. Why you would say "lol", i have no clue. Sad, sad little man you are.
  • Vault Boy 3001 - August 24, 2011 9:05 a.m.

You can't spell ignorant without IGN. But really, their reviews suck.
  • fadedlinevigil - August 24, 2011 2:43 p.m.

I read Gamesradar as comic relief and for the Top 7 lists, which are a guilty pleasure but completely brainless. Besides that - no journalistic value whatsoever on here. But yes, I'm very stoked for Gears 3. I'm much more excited for Skyrim, though. Can't wait for Gamesradars' "Top 7 Hot Elves of Skyrim" list...
  • ObliqueZombie - August 24, 2011 8:55 p.m.

You're a stupid, pompous prick. PC gamer, amirite?
  • fadedlinevigil - August 25, 2011 5:58 a.m.

No, PC gaming is for dorks. Cute pic of you and your sister by the way.
  • JADENkOTOR - August 28, 2011 2:30 p.m.

That really is a cute pic of your sister... Are those her action figures or yours?
  • Robx - August 24, 2011 5:47 a.m.

Dat vid could easily be a set up, but man it's hilarious!!
  • 4fromK - August 24, 2011 5:32 a.m.

whats with this magical "23" number of people that is getting dragged up in the comments? also I very much doubt that they would repeat the mistake of having omniscient AI. Probably more if you murdered someone and were caught, or did it in front of their family. I think my goal in skyrim will be to create a series of tragic failed revenge attempts happen by killing people in front of their family over and over and just waiting for them to come to me.
  • db1331 - August 24, 2011 5:06 a.m.

Everything they've said about the AI in Skyrim is the exact same stuff they said about the AI in Oblivion. In Oblivion we were promised NPCs that had their own lives. We could follow someone around as they worked in their field, then trained a skill like archery, then went to the tavern for a bite to eat, etc. What we got were a bunch of basically identical NPCs that walked around spouting the same few lines and waving their hand non-stop while they talked. I'm sure it will be better this time around, but I'm still taking everything Bethesda says with a grain of salt.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 24, 2011 8:57 p.m.

Or, you could just take a game for game and stop expecting realism. Plus, what they're doing here isn't as complicated as making every single damned programmed character to lead ultra-realistic, believable lives.
  • mockraven - August 24, 2011 5:05 a.m.

The video was hilarious! On the topic of the article, it seems like saving often will be even more of a must than before. :P I had accidentally killed someone while trying to help protect his farm from goblins. The dummy ran between the goblin and my arrow. Thinking on this, having 20-bajillion people coming after my head for another man's successful suicide attempt would be harsh!
  • Vordhosbn - August 24, 2011 4:47 a.m.

I'll be happy enough to be chased out of town by 23 murderous savages, just so long as they don't all have the same podgy Danny-devitos-elfish-son face. That would be too much to handle.
  • Clovin64 - August 24, 2011 4:31 a.m.

Maybe we'll get chased by angry husbands after messing with his wife? It could happen...
  • DannyMB - August 24, 2011 4:22 a.m.

Im not sure of this is good. What if you kill someone and there was no way you could be linked to the murder? Are there family just going to magically find you, like the guards did in Oblivion? That was so annoying.
  • NightAce84 - August 24, 2011 4:14 a.m.

Ugh, I hope this doesn't mean the return of omniscient NPCs as well. That was way too annoying. If I kill someone silently in the dead of night in Bruma, how the hell do the guards in Cheydinhal know?
  • Y2Ken - August 24, 2011 4:11 a.m.

That video is fantatsic. Incredibly excited for Skyrim, still so long left to wait... at least games are starting to come out again now.
  • DeliciousPie - August 24, 2011 4:11 a.m.

That....is awesome. I really hope it doesn't have many bugs to ruin it.
  • Frexerik - August 24, 2011 4:09 a.m.

Am i the only one who thinks this sounds bad? this means that every time you kill some one, next time you go to town, your going to have 23 family members trying to kill you? as far as i know having people randomly attack you in every town is not fun... that sucks...
  • peachguy - August 24, 2011 4:07 a.m.

Thank you GR, for having something new posted for me to watch at six in the morning. You know me so well.
  • MeabhieD - August 24, 2011 3:46 a.m.

Best video ever... :D