• xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 10, 2012 12:19 p.m.

what the fuck is this stupid shit design gamesradar staff and here i thought the way you messed up the articles by making them in pages instead of scrolling down with the wheel was the WORST thing out of the past century apart from the holocaust and that is to show how frustrated u are making me... i may leave and choose a different site if you dont fix this and other people will too this is unacceptable
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 10, 2012 12:31 p.m.

I think they changed the layout just so you would leave and choose a different site...
  • Hobogonigal - December 10, 2012 4:58 p.m.

Agreed.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 11, 2012 7:02 a.m.

thanks always good to have some support
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 11, 2012 7:02 a.m.

makes me feel like i have some power :)
  • SlickSubs - December 10, 2012 12:18 p.m.

This layout is too chaotic... Everything jumbled and offset. Too busy.
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 10, 2012 11:59 a.m.

It's literally taken me 10 minutes to find this article just to comment on how messy this layout is. I like the idea of something new, but this is reeeaaaally cluttered and confusing.
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 10, 2012 noon

ok, not literally... but still, it kinda hurts my eyes...
  • ParagonT - December 11, 2012 4:44 p.m.

I can see that, the colors are too monochromatic. Color emphasis and direction brings helps bring order to design.
  • Child Of Death - December 10, 2012 11:49 a.m.

Im sorry but this layout is terrible. Everything is so cluttered, I cant tell what is the latest story, its all so disorganized. Im so lost as to what is going on. Im sorry I love you guys but I cant work with a website like this I'll have to go somewhere else.
  • Child Of Death - December 10, 2012 11:59 a.m.

Well I have just discovered that the news section is still clean and in a straight line so as long as that stays I take back my statement about finding another website.
  • Robx - December 10, 2012 11:47 a.m.

While I do believe it's all shiny and pretty, I'll agree that it really isn't comfortable to navigate with.
  • patbateman17 - December 10, 2012 11:40 a.m.

I'm afraid I won't be visiting this site as much anymore, this layout is a total mess.
  • Redeater - December 10, 2012 11:29 a.m.

Ugh, I though the whole point of the last redesign was to make it flow better for the increasing amount of people who access it from their phone or tablet. I'll give it a try but I'm not liking the cluttered look so far.
  • Gamer717 - December 10, 2012 11:21 a.m.

About time you guys changed the website. My computer could never run the slideshow articles
  • FoxdenRacing - December 10, 2012 11:05 a.m.

I can't say I'm a fan...but am not going to condemn it to the 'abject failure' bin...with some polish, it could be wonderful. The new site is much more smartphone-friendly, which on paper is a good thing...but it makes non-smartphone use more of a pain. You can get the best of both worlds by implementing a responsive design, one that reformats the page based on the device in use. The homepage is way too busy. It wouldn't be as bad if it was less dense, but as it sits now all the different items begging for attention, none of them are able to capture it. Individual items are being lost to the collective noise, especially in the shamelessly-ripped-from-pinterest news feed. GR is to me first and foremost a gaming news site, and second a blog that embraces gaming culture...so seeing the article feed over halfway down the page is pretty annoying. The interior pages however look nice, aside from the lack of...connection. With nothing to bind relevant sections together, everything bleeds together instead.
  • Viron - December 10, 2012 10:26 a.m.

I don't even know what is going on.
  • Priox - December 10, 2012 10:25 a.m.

The new site layout is very disorganized. The content no longer has any sort of "flow" to it. I always appreciated being able to quickly see the newest story on the site. As much as it pains me to say it, even IGN's layout is better than this new one. Also, user comments and discussion are fun, but they are ultimately irrelevant to video game news/reporting and should not have any space on the main page. It almost seems like Gamesradar would like to become a forum, rather than a news site. That is Gamesradar's choice, but if that is true I have no interest in coming here. Please change back for the time being or try something else.
  • jeremynovak - December 10, 2012 10:14 a.m.

This is awful. I don't even know what is going on.
  • Bloodstorm - December 10, 2012 9:38 a.m.

It is awful. Hard to even tell what is going on.
  • J-Fid - December 10, 2012 9:38 a.m.

I knew this was coming but I thought there would a preview or something beforehand. I'm not sure I like it, actually looking at it a second time I really don't like it. It's very unorganized, and oddly clustered.
  • scifly - December 10, 2012 9:03 a.m.

I usually hate new things, but I actually like the redesign. The out now and coming soon section on the homepage is probably my favorite part. Keep up the good work GR.