• pin316 - April 9, 2010 1:27 p.m.

i had to quadruple check that it wasn't April 1st so you weren't playing a horrendously horrible trick on us! This would own soooooooooooooo much - damn you gamesrader, as my hopes are now raised
  • philipshaw - April 9, 2010 10:53 a.m.

I would love it to be true because I want to be taken for a ride
  • JeffGoldblum1 - April 9, 2010 5:47 a.m.

A MvC3 in the Street Fighter IV engine would be goddamn fantastic and I'm not even into fighting games.
  • iamawesome - April 8, 2010 10:13 p.m.

The pic might just have come form the PC version of SF4. You can mod characters and give them different costumes.
  • RebornKusabi - April 8, 2010 9:52 p.m.

Jesus David! You seriously have me hoping for this so much, even if it is a rumor. I second some of the comments about this game, if this comes to exist, hopefully having Deadpool and some of the other better known (by us nerds), but not as publicized, Marvel characters in it. All of this with Street Fighter 4 graphics and I would literally ***! Literally -_-
  • BlackElement17 - April 8, 2010 8:34 p.m.

I really hope this is true, also Deadpool.
  • Amnesiac - April 8, 2010 8:02 p.m.

Seems unlikely, but stranger things have happened. Deadpool Deadpool Deadpool Deadpool Deadpool Deadpool.
  • Cyberninja - April 8, 2010 7:34 p.m.

they should make this game it would sell like hot cakes with free money on them
  • SonicX_89 - April 8, 2010 4:25 p.m.

A new Marvel vs. Capcom would be awesome. Personally, a new Capcom vs. SNK would be of greater interest to me.
  • Mar27w - April 8, 2010 4:15 p.m.

its good news as long as thier talking about a true 2D handdrawn sequel,something to match blazblue graphically and not just a variation of the 3D streetfighterIV engine which i think was shit and inferior to HDremix
  • NeoKef - April 8, 2010 4:13 p.m.

On Capcom's side, the need to include Dante, Viewtiful Joe, Zero, and a bunch of different Megamans. On Marvel's side, they need to include The Fantastic Four and DareDevil.
  • n00b - April 8, 2010 3:32 p.m.

that would be figgin awesome! that goes with out saying for me it would be more awesome if it was 2D like blaze blue. but that probably wont happen what can i say i just love my sprites
  • Zombie711 - April 8, 2010 3:29 p.m.

it better com out on the wii because its because of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom that we are getting what ever this game will be
  • GR_DavidHoughton - April 8, 2010 3:05 p.m.

Yeah, we do know the screenshot is a fake. We made it ourselves. As a joke.
  • Samael - April 8, 2010 2:54 p.m.

@vinicusg.t.guedes Dude. They know the screenshot is fake. They're just using it as a vague reference of what COULD be possible. Back to the article, have Deadpool as a playable character and I'd play this on principle alone.
  • vinicusg.t.guedes - April 8, 2010 2:47 p.m.

Sorry, but the venom vs ryu pic looks shopped, the lightning is different, the render mode that makes SF4 look so pretty is present in ryu but not present in spidey. Also, spidey's hand looks a bit like Seth's in some weird color. But I do hope I'm wrong and we finally get an HD vs game....wtf I would love even a MvC hd remix :P
  • cronoman66 - April 8, 2010 2:41 p.m.

Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be true
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 8, 2010 2:35 p.m.

this would be awesome. ive been playing 1 and 2 again on my dreamcast recently and i love them. i just want them to include dante from DMC as a playable character. i think he would fit a lot better than jill from RE who actually got to be in one of them. anyway i hope this is true.
  • Fisk - April 8, 2010 2:24 p.m.

Holy crap that would be awesome
  • MidSnacker - April 8, 2010 2:06 p.m.

I am pooping with excitement!!