• Killingjoke - January 16, 2013 9:10 p.m.

I got the Metroid Trilogy so it being sealed still considered mint or is it worth more?
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 17, 2013 9:26 a.m.

Yeah as long as it's factory sealed without any crazy box defects, it's pretty much mint
  • bryanthelion - January 16, 2013 5:20 p.m.

I actually own Dokapon Kingdom and, let me tell you, it isn't that great.
  • poopaloop1 - January 16, 2013 3:43 p.m.

Bought BFME2 back in '07 and haven't stopped playing it since.
  • russman - January 16, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was selling $109 at release. That's not a limited edition price, that's just what rip off Australian retailers were charging.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 16, 2013 5:46 p.m.

good lord, that's absurd. I'm surprised you didn't immediately revolt
  • Rambo 11 - January 16, 2013 7:21 p.m.

It's sadder when you find out that trading it in only nets you about 20$ store credit.
  • mozaralio - January 16, 2013 12:46 p.m.

Metroid Prime Trilogy unopened I got it for $80 am I ever going to sell it? No, am I ever going to open it and play it? Maybe, maybe...
  • The_Ouroboros - February 9, 2013 8:12 a.m.

I got the Prime Trilogy from a pawn shop for $10, and did not realize until just now that it was considered rare.
  • cyruszuo - January 16, 2013 12:18 p.m.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii) Great game - rare & costly. $78 New $67 Used on Amazon at present.
  • Shayz - January 16, 2013 12:15 p.m.

I have the Metroid Prime Trilogy with the metal tin and the outside plastic cover and everything, still in great condition. I bought it for $50, wouldn't sell it ever <3
  • AqueousBoy - January 16, 2013 11:06 a.m.

What is this actually based on... Amazon pricing? I can see these games are listed for the prices shown, but is anyone actually buying them for these prices?
  • ShadeOfLight - January 16, 2013 8:56 a.m.

I find it a bit surprising that Xenoblade is already that expensive, because it doesn't seem like a game that would be hard to come by with all the hype it's been getting. Also, I'm also interested in seeing how much the Europe-exclusive Operation Rainfall coins are going to be worth in the future.
  • Froyton - January 16, 2013 9:35 a.m.

I preordered it so I don't know how difficult it would be to find now, but they did only print one batch of discs so whatever is currently left on retailer shelves is it. And I think it was Gamestop exclusive. I totally agree that the price is justified though. Absolutely beautiful game. I won't ever sell mine.
  • Fuzunga - January 16, 2013 12:35 p.m.

It was only sold at GameStop, and they ain't selling it any more. I preordered, but it looks like you're going to have to hunt for it in-store if you want to find it.
  • KA87 - January 16, 2013 8 a.m.

OMG, I actually rented some of these games and the store closed in November. Some of those games sold for under $10. The sad part, I actually think they had that copy with Durant on the cover.
  • azureguy - January 16, 2013 7:51 a.m.

I have the Metroid Prime Trilogy as well, but over here in Europe they didn't use a tin case, so my plastic case is worth slightly less technically-speaking. But after just checking amazon, it's just as expensive as stated in the article over here. Looks like I'm still one lucky bstard.
  • jackthemenace - January 16, 2013 7:33 a.m.

I wonder how much a copy of that ET game would go for if anyone still had any...
  • archnite - January 16, 2013 6:44 a.m.

Oh what the hell, when I finally break down to get a Wii the one game I really want is going to be more expensive than the freaking console?
  • Hobogonigal - January 16, 2013 4:43 a.m.

Oh no, I think my sister actually bought that horse game for wii but she returned it because it was crap. Well, I guess it would have come between a $250 profit or the loss of pride from owning the game... Shame...
  • fatguy19 - January 16, 2013 3:59 a.m.

When God Of War 3 came out I picked up the trilogy version for £54.99. I already owned 1 and 2 on PS2 but had never played them so I figured I was a good idea to pay an extra £14.99 for God Of War 3 and get the HD versions of 1 and 2 with it. Now you can pick up all three games for about twenty quid but if you want to buy the trilogy edition is costs £89.99 on Amazon UK and there is only one copy on ebay for the same price. The strange thing is that the trilogy edition is exactly the same versions of the games in the in the exact same cases. The only difference is that with the trilogy edition you get a dark grey cardboard (not Steel) case with a picture of kratos and God of war trilogy written on it.