• Frieza - January 17, 2013 7:02 a.m.

I own Metroid Prime Trilogy, although I've barely played it. I never had much interest in Metroid Prime, or Metroid in general... I used to own Dragon Ball Z BT3 for the Wii, but I had to return it soon after I bought it because the damn disk didn't work! I have the PS2 version now though. I wonder how much that costs... I noticed Godzilla Unleased on page 19. Is that expensive? Cause I own that game too.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 17, 2013 9:26 a.m.

Godzilla is $150 for an unopened Wii version, $81 for unopened DS version :D
  • Killingjoke - January 16, 2013 9:10 p.m.

I got the Metroid Trilogy so it being sealed still considered mint or is it worth more?
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 17, 2013 9:26 a.m.

Yeah as long as it's factory sealed without any crazy box defects, it's pretty much mint
  • bryanthelion - January 16, 2013 5:20 p.m.

I actually own Dokapon Kingdom and, let me tell you, it isn't that great.
  • poopaloop1 - January 16, 2013 3:43 p.m.

Bought BFME2 back in '07 and haven't stopped playing it since.
  • russman - January 16, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was selling $109 at release. That's not a limited edition price, that's just what rip off Australian retailers were charging.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 16, 2013 5:46 p.m.

good lord, that's absurd. I'm surprised you didn't immediately revolt
  • Rambo 11 - January 16, 2013 7:21 p.m.

It's sadder when you find out that trading it in only nets you about 20$ store credit.
  • mozaralio - January 16, 2013 12:46 p.m.

Metroid Prime Trilogy unopened I got it for $80 am I ever going to sell it? No, am I ever going to open it and play it? Maybe, maybe...
  • The_Ouroboros - February 9, 2013 8:12 a.m.

I got the Prime Trilogy from a pawn shop for $10, and did not realize until just now that it was considered rare.
  • cyruszuo - January 16, 2013 12:18 p.m.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii) Great game - rare & costly. $78 New $67 Used on Amazon at present.
  • Shayz - January 16, 2013 12:15 p.m.

I have the Metroid Prime Trilogy with the metal tin and the outside plastic cover and everything, still in great condition. I bought it for $50, wouldn't sell it ever <3
  • AqueousBoy - January 16, 2013 11:06 a.m.

What is this actually based on... Amazon pricing? I can see these games are listed for the prices shown, but is anyone actually buying them for these prices?
  • ShadeOfLight - January 16, 2013 8:56 a.m.

I find it a bit surprising that Xenoblade is already that expensive, because it doesn't seem like a game that would be hard to come by with all the hype it's been getting. Also, I'm also interested in seeing how much the Europe-exclusive Operation Rainfall coins are going to be worth in the future.
  • Froyton - January 16, 2013 9:35 a.m.

I preordered it so I don't know how difficult it would be to find now, but they did only print one batch of discs so whatever is currently left on retailer shelves is it. And I think it was Gamestop exclusive. I totally agree that the price is justified though. Absolutely beautiful game. I won't ever sell mine.
  • Fuzunga - January 16, 2013 12:35 p.m.

It was only sold at GameStop, and they ain't selling it any more. I preordered, but it looks like you're going to have to hunt for it in-store if you want to find it.
  • KA87 - January 16, 2013 8 a.m.

OMG, I actually rented some of these games and the store closed in November. Some of those games sold for under $10. The sad part, I actually think they had that copy with Durant on the cover.
  • azureguy - January 16, 2013 7:51 a.m.

I have the Metroid Prime Trilogy as well, but over here in Europe they didn't use a tin case, so my plastic case is worth slightly less technically-speaking. But after just checking amazon, it's just as expensive as stated in the article over here. Looks like I'm still one lucky bstard.
  • jackthemenace - January 16, 2013 7:33 a.m.

I wonder how much a copy of that ET game would go for if anyone still had any...
  • archnite - January 16, 2013 6:44 a.m.

Oh what the hell, when I finally break down to get a Wii the one game I really want is going to be more expensive than the freaking console?